Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you haven't made up your mind already, or just want to see some more pictures, my review of Auric Goldfinger is up on Exclucollective.com

As always, nice review and great photos! Thank you. :clap

Good idea, to lean him slightly backwards. Improves the likeness to Gert Fröbes Goldfinger portrayal.

full-with-cue-1800-2.jpg

I think GF and OJ are the sleeper of the year if it wasn't for the dreaded nose issue.

As for Connery, the suit and the body remain a sore subject in my opinion

How do you guys get all that extra baggy pants away on GF ?
The pants seem very long

Last edited:
Great pics, Trevor, best portrait pics yet.

I finished GOLD metallic detail painting of his rings, gun and cuff links, might do the gold bars but refrain from the watch, we'll see...

If you want to talk ridiculous stands lets talk about Hot toys. Then new ones that is. All of their bases not uniform. cheesy stickers GIANT space sucking garbagy looking things. I hate them. Hot toys if you want to sell me more figures don't you know I need more shelf space? I don't need excess space taken up by stands.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::clap:clap:clap

As always, nice review and great photos! Thank you.

Great review, Trevor... and exceptional pictures, especially that low angle shot above!

Great pics, Trevor, best portrait pics yet.

I finished GOLD metallic detail painting of his rings, gun and cuff links, might do the gold bars but refrain from the watch, we'll see...

Thanks, gentlemen. Pjam, I was thinking about doing the same with the watch, but maybe I'll give it a shot on the ring and cufflinks too!

Anybody replace the snaps on the vest(s) yet? Wish I knew where to get the little slide clasps that Yunsil uses now.

Anybody replace the snaps on the vest(s) yet? Wish I knew where to get the little slide clasps that Yunsil uses now.

I'd love to know this as well. What snaps are you referring to? I haven't gotten a new yunsil outfit in a couple of years. Are they tiny metal hooks? I've seen those on a few figures lately.

I'd love to know this as well. What snaps are you referring to? I haven't gotten a new yunsil outfit in a couple of years. Are they tiny metal hooks? I've seen those on a few figures lately.

Yes, like flat "hooks" - more like tabs and a slot. They're a bit of a bit pain to put together, but they're very flat and secure

LALD figures up for pre order. Special price of £209.99 if you order before 31/03.

Where's that? I see the bundle that comes out to about $235 per figure.

Interesting... only 1,000 Exclusives (makes much more sense) but 0 Limited edition. What was the Limited Edition?

Live and Let Die Collection

1:6 Scale Figures

Limited Edition: 0

Exclusive Edition: 1000

It’s a pretty weak wave to follow an iconic one of Goldfinger. I think The Spy Who Loved Me would have been a better choice for a Moore Bond, Bond girl, and henchmen villain.

So if the "special price" comes out to $245, I wonder what the normal price will be? Either way, I'm definitely waiting for to see final production pics before ordering

I'm definitely confused by the price. Conversion rate changes all the time. It also says save 'Additional £30' so it that per figure if you pay in full again? That's another $42 off.

007ssc.jpg

Thanks, Sideshow Customer Service! That's how it's done. All things considered, I'm fine without the exclusive Walther and silencer.

I tried to order the LALD set this morning.
Placed the order, got charged £499 for the set. Went to checkout then taken to worldpay ... clicked on PayPal ... and...
Well, not a lot really. PP wanted me to put card details in, or set up an account.
Went into PP and yup, everything’s there.
I used the account to buy a Weeping Angel from BC last week: no problems.

I reckon there must be a connection lost on line somewhere between worldpay and PP.

However, as I tried and tried and... well, there were a few attempts.

Hopefully I can get this sorted soon.

The set is well presented in the BC site, and I’m looking forward to getting these ordered.

Congrats, Boot. Can't wait to see pics from SO many with replacement heads finally enjoying these figures. :rock

I've been collecting Bond figures since 05 and couldn't be more pleased with my set.

Back