Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there’s some contractual restrictions from EON regarding which movies to do in order. But otherwise, yes because in all likelihood time is ticking on how long BCS has left on the licence, just go on the top 3-5 girls, top 3-5 villains, a random ally or 2, then go on to the next tier.

I'd be happy with just a line-up of the main Bond actors at this stage...but that's looking like years away, if ever:(
Saying that if BC were to release a FRWL set of Bond, Klebb and Grant i'd be all over it!:)

It's been ages since they released the last one...
Does anybody have all the BCS Bonds? It'd be nice to see a pic of all of them together.

So people seem pretty happy with big chief bond figures? I’d hate to drop $250 plus shipping for a company I’m not familiar with. The prototype pics the paint seems really “shiny” I have seen other in person pics and seems a lot less shine. Do they seem less shiny in person? The sculpt likeness is good enough for me it looks like Sean Connery

I've always felt that the Connery sculpt they did for their Goldfinger set looked more Mr Bean than Mr Bond...

So people seem pretty happy with big chief bond figures? I’d hate to drop $250 plus shipping for a company I’m not familiar with. The prototype pics the paint seems really “shiny” I have seen other in person pics and seems a lot less shine. Do they seem less shiny in person? The sculpt likeness is good enough for me it looks like Sean Connery
In some pics the shine might be down to camera lighting or flash. I've only picked up the Roger moore figure, which is excellent and a step up from their previous releases.
If the Connery figure turns out as good...you should be happy.

Back