Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. But there’s still a few days left in July. They said “end of July.” The way this ordeal has been handled, it wouldn’t surprise me if these weren’t shipped out until 11:59PM on July 31st.

I taught heads are already shipped to us from new factories, no?For those who bought from BC straight.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Are they planning to do any more figures in this line? Or do you all see this line tanking at this point? If they continue, I REALLY hope they'll eventually offer JAWS!

:lol

I just know I’ll get my hopes up with the prototype and the actual production figure will end up as garbage. They’ll probably cheap out and not give him a unique body and he’ll end up shorter than Oddjob.

:lol

I just know I’ll get my hopes up with the prototype and the actual production figure will end up as garbage. They’ll probably cheap out and not give him a unique body and he’ll end up shorter than Oddjob.

Talk about a "you had ONE job" scenario LOL

Talk about a "you had ONE job" scenario LOL

tenor.gif

I just received email from BCS confirming I’m included in the list for the replacement heads.

No news regarding shipping, though.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Man...I don't have any complaints about MY James Bond they did, but they must be REALLY inconsistent at best if they've screwed this up in the first place.

Give'em a chance I said...wanting to eat my words now LOL

Whooooo!!! The replacement heads finally arrived here in Germany!!!:panic:

And they look good! :)

20180730_1749000lia1.jpg

20180730_175338fyfqn.jpg

Got my replacement heads today. Goldfinger looks fine but now instead of paint rubs on Bond and Oddjob, they have black marks on their noses! Plus Bond has tumor like growth on his jaw. They just can’t get this right, can they!?! :lol

Got my replacement heads today. Goldfinger looks fine but now instead of paint rubs on Bond and Oddjob, they have black marks on their noses! Plus Bond has tumor like growth on his jaw. They just can’t get this right, can they!?! [emoji38]
Any pics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Got my replacement heads today. Goldfinger looks fine but now instead of paint rubs on Bond and Oddjob, they have black marks on their noses! Plus Bond has tumor like growth on his jaw. They just can’t get this right, can they!?! :lol

Maybe you’ve been blacklisted?

(J/k)

Sorry, rushed out to see a Mission Impossible, ironically.

831B36F8-011E-4591-8403-BF4D8D5D42CD_zps3y7rqf7p.jpg

CA4CECCF-E86A-4DF9-9466-F03C0FCFBB38_zps4uj0qynh.jpg

77D46FAC-EDA5-4FE6-AD5D-AE92CAFEC393_zpsbyvtilym.jpg

252B4D0E-5EB3-442A-B31F-694CCE10FE05_zpsevtlz5vy.jpg

I’m definitely going to ask for another Oddjob as having a problem with the nose is what started this whole fiasco, but if all the Bond heads have this weird growth under the chin, then there isn’t reason to exchange that one.

And yes, I’ve tried gently rubbing to see if the black mark was just a flake or something, but it’s definitely hair paint. Argh. I really wanted to be done with this mess.

If I wasn’t black listed before, I probably will be now :lol

Back