Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to every one FINALLY getting to fully enjoy their figures.

I'm still very happy with my OG heads and the eye paintwork is actually very good.

Knowing that my new head is, somewhere at work - I decided to prepare the GF Bond, and build the tux Bond.
That flesh time marker is pretty good, not perfect, but really helps.

74D871F3-244D-41D9-BE98-4421EDDC3C95.jpg

Nice suit DVD1 but please - NO CUMMERBUND!!!

Was thinking the same thing, I don’t think there was ever a time when Connery’s tux jacket was unbuttoned. But, there’s just something magical about Bond in a tuxedo, like this figure!

The shirt wouldn’t sit right. It was the quickest way to keep it taught ��
Since then, the shirt has been ironed. About to give the suit another go....

Updated the shirt.
I used a twist tie (used to hold action figures to their bubbles).
It works reasonably well when wound tight, but the shirt still slips a bit.
Anyway, here’s the finished result.
C0F33F71-0473-4F33-98C9-464877DF19D2.jpg
D256D314-4C06-4E77-9363-B2BD6A19EC36.jpg

And it’s the wrong cut, but I wanted to see he’d look in white!!
50320D18-A17F-48BA-9CC1-E5079F020328.jpg

I think, as an almost free figure, it helps make up for the issues involved .

Edit: noticed something missing... so...
F0371E95-BC59-48F4-9053-D0ADCD8D5A38.jpg

The trousers are a little long I see.

The shirt wouldn’t sit right. It was the quickest way to keep it taught ��
Since then, the shirt has been ironed. About to give the suit another go....

Still looked fantastic anyday, just looks even better now. Don't pay any attention to cummerbund snobs like me!

Got my replacement Bond head today, looks good. It took a while, but I think BCS have handled this debacle pretty well all things considered.

Mine have been located!!
20A578E2-6B1D-4E8B-842D-D11EB00CA279.jpg

I can rebuild my headless BC Bond tonight.

Thanks Terry, for having these sent directly here. Cheers

Just got a reply for my dark tanned skin and they say mine isn't in the replacement program:
We've received the claim and put it thrue to the manufacturer.
Unfortunately we weren't able to get a replacement head, this is what Big Chief says about this situation:

"We are not replacing heads based on skin tone, which in this case based on the supplied photographs, is exactly how we expect and as such is not replaceable.
We have seen a couple of comments on forums from collectors who mentioned the sin tone, but it is correct and is more down to the particular customer’s opinion.
Sorry but in this case we are unable to supply a replacement part."

According to the manufacturer this figure is in good condition, so we won't be able to help at all.

This really sucks

IMG_5266.jpg~original
[/URL][/IMG]

I'd prefer one with scratched nose than a dark tanned one, someone sell a scratched head?

I dunno, on those pictures it looks as good as the Big Chief version to me.

That does look great...and guaranteed better paint apps than BC.
As I know those figures are ready to be shipped and done while ago...I don't think they have changed the sculpt. In all other pics around likness is very weak perhaps it's one and only angle, where we can see little bit of Moore in it ;)
But I wish I'll be wrong.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

As I know those figures are ready to be shipped and done while ago...I don't think they have changed the sculpt. In all other pics around likness is very weak perhaps it's one and only angle, where we can see little bit of Moore in it ;)
But I wish I'll be wrong.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

The DID Roger Moore have a brand new head sculpt done by Rocco Tartamella on commision for them, the first issue DID Roger Moore figure was horrible and not even from a mile will pass as Moore!!...DID must have a warehouse full of unsold "first attempt" figures that went unsold because the bad likeness, now....they will just swap the old bad HS withe new and superb new one and they will have a big seller in their hands!!...is still have the wrong type of revolver and shoulder holster for the Live and Let Die clothing set up...but that is an easy fix. DID is even offering a limited "double pack deal" with Brosnan MI6 "Agent Paul" figure!!!...including shipping is almost like a free extra figure compared with the price tag of the other upcoming Roger Moore 007 figure and shipping.

Back