Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from all the J.Bond actors...the other character I REALLY want is the original "Q"....had the old SSC one, but he need a good and detail representation in 1/6.

Man... completely agree on them doing a classic Q figure... I too have the old sideshow version, but after all these years those figures just look cartoonish with the quality of whats out there now...

The best part is Desmond Llewelyn apperance did not change much until the very late period of his 007 run as "Q"....so I think the younger Desmond we saw at From Russia With Love...could work very well for at least 3 J.B. eras, a second more "seasson" HS could be included to do the second part until Licence To Kill....from there on...his age was more prominent with every movie until his last apperance. I will be more than happy with a Connery era "Q"....think the tone and flavor of that character was forged in those movies...and that line...."grow up 007"....no one like Desmond L. could say it better!!!
The question is: which age Q...?

It’s interesting none of you guys suggested what came to mind for me right away, “collaboration” and showing a picture of the DB5 it made me think they are lending their Lisence to someone who makes car/ prop replicas for the car.

Im still holding out hope of a Daniel Craig Skyfall Bond in Barbour hunting jacket and the Anderson Wheeler hunting rifle... Accessories could be dynamite stick, hunting knife, Id almost suggest an HK 416, but there are so many good ones out there already there's no need to include that.. Plus I doubt Big Chief would top the ones by say, Did etc...

giphy.gif

JK. I'm dying for some DC Skyfall figures.

Those both look like they're from Goldfinger. The first looks like Goldfinger's estate interior and the second is where Bond parks to watch Goldfinger when Tilly Masterson takes a shot at him.

Couldn't those both be from Skyfall? That DB5 shot looks more like Scotland than Switzerland..

Anyone heard anything about replacement heads yet? Last update was about 2 weeks ago where they said they were going to be getting the heads for inspection.

If these heads suck again too they damn well better give me a full refund for the return. This is bull ****.

Back