Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures by Photo-Blogger Alex Brooks from BG-Toyart

If only the replacement heads would finally appear and we could take our own pictures of the figures. :-(

bg_toyart1zlsoy.jpg

bg_toyart2nss8s.jpg

bg_toyart4s4su0.jpg

bg_toyart114tsg0.jpg

bg_toyart14zps6e.jpg

bg_toyart15exsfm.jpg

bg_toyart16uesms.jpg

bg_toyart186ast8.jpg

bg_toyart20dmsr7.jpg

bg_toyart23dvsz2.jpg

bg_toyart261zsiw.jpg

bg_toyart276xs42.jpg

Awesome photo. I need a Connery in the classic tux look and I want a Moore and Dalton as well. Would love to get Jaws as well if they ever do him.

So, after much deliberation, and after reading through much of this thread, I took the plunge and ordered a set of the 3 First Edition GF figures direct from Big Chief. I was shocked when I received tracking info a couple of hours later, and even more stunned that, apparently, they will be delivered TOMORROW! Seriously? 2-day delivery from the U.K. to the U.S.? I thought the initial estimate was an error, but I just got another email from FedEx saying they would be delivered tomorrow. Wow!

So, after much deliberation, and after reading through much of this thread, I took the plunge and ordered a set of the 3 First Edition GF figures direct from Big Chief. I was shocked when I received tracking info a couple of hours later, and even more stunned that, apparently, they will be delivered TOMORROW! Seriously? 2-day delivery from the U.K. to the U.S.? I thought the initial estimate was an error, but I just got another email from FedEx saying they would be delivered tomorrow. Wow!

That is crazy- just too fast!!!:lol

IMG_2102.jpg
... and they're here!
Unbelievable!
From order placement to my doorstep, from the U.K., in about 36 hours!

Last edited:
are the noses alright?

From what they told me, all noses from here on out are ok and only those who ordered originally will get the updated heads(I guess from new factory). I’ve been debating jumping back into this line since it seems they’re making a serious effort to right the ship.

I wouldn’t call it a serious effort when it’s been 7 months of empty promises.

To me it’s moreso the switching factories to ensure their future products come out absolutely right. I’m not sure if that meant the new factory would be the one providing the new heads for you guys or not, but without doubt, it seems they really want to make everyone right.

To me it’s moreso the switching factories to ensure their future products come out absolutely right. I’m not sure if that meant the new factory would be the one providing the new heads for you guys or not, but without doubt, it seems they really want to make everyone right.

I’m just worried the new factory heads will be painted a different shade and then the hands don’t match. At this point they really should give us new hands as well to avoid that inevitable issue from switching factories.

I’m just worried the new factory heads will be painted a different shade and then the hands don’t match. At this point they really should give us new hands as well to avoid that inevitable issue from switching factories.

Reminds me of my Bob Wall custom where head is in different color than torso lol :p

I don't really understand if they have stocks with undamaged heads, why they don't take them out and send them to us (or at least as much as they could). Instead, we're waiting since 7 months, and running the risk of the new heads not being the same quality/shade. Well, that's ok, we were only just the first ones preordering... Who buys it now, gets discount and perfect ones. I am not happy.

I don't really understand if they have stocks with undamaged heads, why they don't take them out and send them to us (or at least as much as they could). Instead, we're waiting since 7 months, and running the risk of the new heads not being the same quality/shade. Well, that's ok, we were only just the first ones preordering... Who buys it now, gets discount and perfect ones. I am not happy.

You're so right about this. We are the early adopters of this figures, preorderd them way back in february 2017, payed them in full way before the figures were produced and even helped Big Chief with promoting their figures by posting about them on Facebook-groups, YouTube Videos or forums.

Big Chief produced 5.000 of each of the three Goldfinger figures. So, why not take undamaged heads out and send them to their first and loyal customers? They could then put the figures on a hold and wait with selling them to new customers, till they receive new heads from this terrible factory in china.

Instead, they let us wait until doomsday...

This of course would only work, if not nearly all of the 5.000 heads are damaged...which probably are. Otherwise I really don't understand Big Chiefs approach.

By the way, I fear that the figures don't sell very good. Big Chief flogs them nowadays on their page for only £189.99. Which only shows again, that it is very unwise to preorder any figure of them in advance. Even the limited first editions are still available. No wonder after this nose-disaster.

If this ever gets a happy end?

bigchiefv8xuj.jpg

I can understand your frustation. Still contemplating if I should get this figure, a sharp discount would help but my LCS still have the same high price since pre-orders started.

Back