Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I sent an email yesterday and asked how long the quality control will take to inspect these.

6 months for replacements is rather unforgivable but at this point they better do them right and take their time. They better included new hands as well as I can’t imagine the hand paint is going to match the new head paint anymore.

This whole ordeal has pretty much put me off from ordering anything from BCS again. Once I get the replacement head, that and the whole figure will be up for sale in the marketplace here.

Oh well :( 43660EC1-8F84-4312-8BFC-BAA353E93F4C.jpeg

What a joke. And they had the balls to refuse my refund because they were having the sculpts sent directly to me. They said I could send the figure back but wouldn’t refund me until I sent the replacement head back to them after I got it.

Explains why I haven’t gotten a reply from my last 2 emails. Greggo has gone silent here. I’m done with BCS.

What a joke. And they had the balls to refuse my refund because they were having the sculpts sent directly to me. They said I could send the figure back but wouldn’t refund me until I sent the replacement head back to them after I got it.

Explains why I haven’t gotten a reply from my last 2 emails. Greggo has gone silent here. I’m done with BCS.

Sorry you guys are having issues, but I'm not surprised. I had the misfortune to have to deal with them on a quality problem item a couple of years back and they took 3 months to send a replacement, even though it was a simple item and in stock. I vowed then not to deal with them ever again.

LALD figures are gonna sink and the line will vanish- previous customers are going to leave like rats in a sinking ship...

Well...so long LALD Roger Moore...no matter how much I want 007 R.Moore, I will not risk an ordeal like this with this company products....I am waiting my third strike on 1/6 releases....Connery Bond was the first...Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China by SSC....thinking the third will be.......

There are always issues with getting factories in China to deal with stuff like this. Once a figure is out the door, they aren't really thrilled about make-goods. BCS is address the problem, but I'm not surprised it's taking a little time.

These figures are incredibly great - I'd give them a little break and be patient.

Dear customer,

We know that you are all eagerly awaiting your James Bond Goldfinger replacement heads and we wanted to update you following our previous communication.

As we advised you the heads were completed at the end of April and the quality control inspection took place as planned. Example heads were shipped to us here in the UK for us to sign off on.

Unfortunately we were not satisfied with the paint application for the James Bond head specifically, which is in the process of being re-worked following our comments.

Our vendors confirmed that the revised heads will be available for inspection next week. Provided that they meet our required standards, they will be packed ready for shipment.

Again we apologise that the process has taken longer than originally advised, but we want to ensure that you will be happy with the replacements after such an extended wait.

We thank you for your continued support and patience.

Yours sincerely
The BIG Chief Team

Back