Big Chief Studios* - 1/6 Doctor Who - #3 Jon Pertwee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not surprised there...still it will be something to look forward to when (hopefully) all of this is over.

Some new pics of the production figure:)

3rd-Doctor-Head-1.jpg3rd-Doctor-Shirt-1.jpg3rd-Doctor-Trousers-1.jpg3rd-Doctor-Boots-1.jpg3rd-Doctor-Jacket-1.jpg3rd-Doctor-Cape-1.jpg3rd-Doctor-Accessories-1.jpg

im a fourth doctor guy but i agree this looks great and will look great with the new Baker doctors
This does look great (and I was very tempted to preorder when it went up) but like you I'm a 4th guy. The new 4th Doctor figure should have been due to release before this one, correct or have I got my wires crossed?

This does look great (and I was very tempted to preorder when it went up) but like you I'm a 4th guy. The new 4th Doctor figure should have been due to release before this one, correct or have I got my wires crossed?
The 4th was suppose to be release by the end of the year and the 3rd doctor in august. Obviously they all have been delayed but the 3rd will still be release before :)

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

OK thanks, not sure why I convinced myself the 4th went up for PO first.

Apologies for interjecting on this thread btw, just seemed a good opportunity to ask the question.
Looks like the 3rd Doctor fans are in for a treat, I've always been a fan of Jon Pertwee as an actor, a very dynamic and charismatic personality.

Going by pre-order date it was:

13th Doctor (early Feb 2019)
3rd Doctor (late July 2019)
4th Doctor (mid Dec 2019)
The Master (mid july 2020)
and now the 6th Doctor in a couple of days.

OK thanks, not sure why I convinced myself the 4th went up for PO first.

Apologies for interjecting on this thread btw, just seemed a good opportunity to ask the question.
Looks like the 3rd Doctor fans are in for a treat, I've always been a fan of Jon Pertwee as an actor, a very dynamic and charismatic personality.

I was born a few years into the fourth doctors run and because my dad was a fan the tom baker who made an impression. However watching some of the pertwee who many years later I was pretty impressed with his version and he clearly got a kick out of it.

I kind of wish he had an alternate head with less stern expression. He was infamous for making goofy faces

I kind of wish he had an alternate head with less stern expression. He was infamous for making goofy faces

pertwee yes, but i dont recall his third doctor making goofy faces. He was usually worked up into a sense of righteous indignation over something

pertwee yes, but i dont recall his third doctor making goofy faces. He was usually worked up into a sense of righteous indignation over something
Usually he made a silly face when struggling with a monster or something. Getting strangled by the telephone cord in Terror of the Autons for example.

Back