Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #11 Matt Smith in Series 7 costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the 11th is up for preorder soon then he'll be my next one; if not it'll be the 4th (I've just started collecting these I'm a bit behind)

While I'm glad you've heard back so quickly, I must say it greatly irritates me that I have had issues with my account for weeks now, and they haven't responded to a single email of mine. It's this kind of inconsistency that drives me crazy... :banghead

Hi We have sent yourself many emails back to you, however we keep getting them send back to us. Even with our two different accounts. Either you email inbox full? or there is something wrong with your email account itself? We do keep sending emails to you and have done since your original email.

Thanks BCS

Hi We have sent yourself many emails back to you, however we keep getting them send back to us. Even with our two different accounts. Either you email inbox full? or there is something wrong with your email account itself? We do keep sending emails to you and have done since your original email.

Thanks BCS

Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. PM sent.

People assume that email is a strict progression of send to receive, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... spamy wamey... stuff.

Looking forward to the priority preorder, hopefully I can log in to my account before then since I'm have trouble logging into it right now.

Looking forward to the priority preorder, hopefully I can log in to my account before then since I'm have trouble logging into it right now.

Did you try to update your email address or password in your account, by chance? Because if so, you may be having the same issues I have been going through.

I would suggest using the 'recover password' link on the site (under the log in), and then only using the 'temporary' password that the system sends out for now (don't try to change the password, or email address inside your account after you log in). It seems, to me, that some of the back-end isn't working quite as it should, which is leading to certain...difficulties. BC has been made aware, so hopefully any bugs will be ironed out soon.

As a heads up too, I had to update my billing and shipping addresses when I ordered the Tom head this morning. So folks might want to make sure there info is up to date prior to 9/30.

Finally got all the pieces together for my kitbash Capaldi body and outfit (hopefully the look I'm going for isn't quite the same as the one Big Chief ends up making when they do an individual Capaldi release... :lol), so along with Hartnell, I'm looking forward to this set arriving, and then having five Doctors on the shelf.

Did you try to update your email address or password in your account, by chance? Because if so, you may be having the same issues I have been going through.

I would suggest using the 'recover password' link on the site (under the log in), and then only using the 'temporary' password that the system sends out for now (don't try to change the password, or email address inside your account after you log in). It seems, to me, that some of the back-end isn't working quite as it should, which is leading to certain...difficulties. BC has been made aware, so hopefully any bugs will be ironed out soon.

I haven't updated anything in my account the last time I logged into my account was an few months before they updated their website.

I used the "recover password" link to get an temporary password but the trouble is I'm not even getting the email with the temporary password, I even checked my junk mail to see if it's been sent there but it's not there.

I've been waiting for the email since this morning until now, I have emailed them about the trouble I'm having still waiting on an response as well.

I didn't get any joy via email, so I'd suggest that you perhaps try them on facebook, or dropping them a PM on here. You might not get the quickest response (Took a couple of days until I heard back, I imagine they are quite busy with new orders for the Tom head, and sorting things for the upcoming pre-order next week at the moment), but you should at least get a response eventually. Best of luck.

I didn't get any joy via email, so I'd suggest that you perhaps try them on facebook, or dropping them a PM on here. You might not get the quickest response (Took a couple of days until I heard back, I imagine they are quite busy with new orders for the Tom head, and sorting things for the upcoming pre-order next week at the moment), but you should at least get a response eventually. Best of luck.

I was going to take your advice and try them on Facebook, it seems they know of the problem only affects people with hotmail, outlook and live accounts.

Probably gonna skip on this one. I already have the original and it's the more iconic look for 11. Just wish my original version had a better paint job. Maybe I can have someone paint it

Back