Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah that?s super cool! I?d love to see what you?d do if you actually did want to make a Jedi version of him, I think that would look sick!

Thank you.

This bashed together character is out of my comfort zone but I wanted to try.

51842D13-429A-4A5E-96B3-764964D4A49B.jpeg

1AB42683-D5F0-451A-AE6A-D716B935D24A.jpg

Your customs are continually incredible! That kitbash Twilek looks awesome!

After paying contractors to rework a rotted out room, the new construction started leaking again. So I?m having to wait before setting up a lot of my stuff.

I plan to have Jabba set up again one day and this below it. I like it so much! I am glad it?s not bigger.

CD9ADEF5-09A0-4DD5-A722-C1C107B3F155.jpeg

Ahh yeauh :rock ...with Malakili looks great! Not an exact 1/6 Rancor, but still the closest that 1/6 collectors will get right now - unless you're Slikkerias :D
Thanks for putting him on the base too. I've been waiting for someone to do that.

Is that the new Sideshow Rancor? I thought it was 1/6 scale, but it looks a tad under scale. I'm not sure if it's my memory being wrong, but I thought he was a little bigger.

It looks amazing though.

After paying contractors to rework a rotted out room, the new construction started leaking again. So I?m having to wait before setting up a lot of my stuff.

I plan to have Jabba set up again one day and this below it. I like it so much! I am glad it?s not bigger.

View attachment 507531

^
:yess: The Rancor. :hi5: exactly. :)

My doctors have me on some steroids to help me with my pain. I am definitely taking advantage of the time of a little bit of relief and working on this:

691DD528-C407-44C5-A79B-0B2AF0728F1E.jpeg

Thanks so much to Son of Dengar. I love 1/6 scale droids.

Back