Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Squid Heads look great!

I tried reaching out to Duane quite a while ago for a Sqiudder as well.

I always wanted a Tessek for my Jabba's Palace diorama!

Yeah, must be a year or more ago I reached out to him but I seem to recall he wasn't quite done then, or wanted to wait for it to come with an outfit also - like a complete set.

The abdomen armor thing would be great if he has done that.

IMG_2460.JPG

IMG_2476.jpg

Excellent! Just quickly went through random pages in this thread - all amazingly well done customs!
Will definitely go back and go through this thread and check them all out. Good job and subbed ✨

Just spent the last several minutes (not really sure how long it's been) looking through every page on this thread and being completely in awe. This is some beautiful work. I'm particularly envious of the characters from Jabba's palace.

Simply amazing work. Bravo!

^ Thank you very much. I put more photos in my Facebook albums instead of here. I like to mix my Sci-fi characters and (in other areas/threads) some people made negative comments.

Here are a few examples of my character photos...

Hounds front Quequay.jpg

1/5 scale heads but used anyway...

1_5 scale star wars helmets comparison 1.JPG

happy new year DEC 2018 Azmorigan Quarren.jpg

happy new year DEC 2018.jpg

I just got done with my BARADA AND KITHABA. YOURS LOOKS GREAT WHERE DID YOU GET THE BOOTS FOR BOTH BARADA AND KITHABA FROM? THAT`S THE ONE DEPARTMENT I NEED TO UP GRADE ON MY TWO. AND POUCHES

thanks Steven I will use those links you showed me. what ammo pouches did you use on the back of Kithaba belt I can`t seem to find any photos of his ammo pouches?

Back