**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the scene where Obi-Wan is in the hall and jumps behind one of the support beams right as the Stormies step into frame--indicating that they would have been staring at him the whole time that he did that from what 10-15 feet away?

There's a good reason their aim is ****.

There's a good reason their aim is ****.

storm-trooper.gif

How is it, that after swimming to the base and coming up that hole, Kenobi is bone dry????
Anyone knows? :)

HC:

“The first time I saw the first couple of episodes, I was blown away by her performance and just thought that the subtleties and nuances that she brought to this character were there and really impressive,” Christensen added. “So, I mean, I hope by the end of the series, people are coming around. I think she’s done a great job and I think [Reva] is an important character and people will come to realize that.

HC:

“The first time I saw the first couple of episodes, I was blown away by her performance and just thought that the subtleties and nuances that she brought to this character were there and really impressive,” Christensen added. “So, I mean, I hope by the end of the series, people are coming around. I think she’s done a great job and I think [Reva] is an important character and people will come to realize that.

Then he fell to his knees and said: what have I done?

Disney: From this point forward, you shall be known as Darth... Hayder.

I love the scene where Obi-Wan is in the hall and jumps behind one of the support beams right as the Stormies step into frame--indicating that they would have been staring at him the whole time that he did that from what 10-15 feet away?

Or Tala sitting at the terminal a few feet from other officers just chatting away with Obi-Wan telling him how to avoid seeker droids and what not, lol. Then when someone rightly questions her she gets up, walks about 10 feet to where she apparently kills him, then disposes his body right on the other side of the wall and heads back to the same terminal to continue giving the hostile infiltrator instructions within earshot of those same previous officers. Such a goofy show, lol.
Yup, pretty much everything in that room was lol - Tala even glances at tech dude as she's chatting w/Obi Wan, the director calling attention to how stupid-close he is, and the worst being the body dump. Gotta love the pan-up shot, again calling attention to the presumed fight being just feet from tech dude.

That deaf dumb blind tech dude...

BlindCommonCamel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Yup, pretty much everything in that room was lol - Tala even glances at tech dude as she's chatting w/Obi Wan, the director calling attention to how stupid-close he is, and the worst being the body dump. Gotta love the pan-up shot, again calling attention to the presumed fight being just feet from tech dude.

That deaf dumb blind tech dude...
He had his AirPods in.

spiderman.gif

Back