**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reva: "Come back here Obi-Wan!"

sheriff-woody.gif

Interesting contrast between Fett and Vader.

Both were unnaturally created to do the will of an evil master.

Anakin had no father and Fett had no mother.

Both wore awesome costumes and badass masks and had mutual respect for one another as adults.

Both got more fleshed out backstories showing that despite their creation and upbringing they both seek to have and preserve their respective "families."

Both have their flesh melted and get horribly scarred but a key difference is that Fett does not pursue his goals through any means necessary. He draws the line at hurting or killing kids whereas Vader has no such limitations and even doubles down on the kid killing throughout his career. As a result Fett does earn the respect, loyalty, and even love that he was looking for and is healed of his wounds. Vader comes to this realization too late to capitalize on any of it and dies a scarred old man, with only that last moment with Luke as his recompense.

I think snowspeeders can fly in any condition . In ESB the trooper told Han they have trouble adjusting the temperature and conditions to their codes, that’s why Han used a tauntaun

There's way too much in this thread to read through and catch up on, so my apologies if I'm just being redundant with any of this.

I think this show is garbage (aside from a very decent and promising first episode) for the way it has been taking a dump all over OT lore and lazily using so many plot conveniences. The writing has been absolutely atrocious lately. But one little novelty aspect that I appreciate is how each episode has corresponded (in part) with the episodes of the Lucas Saga.

Ep1/TPM: A darksider working for Palpatine (essentially) is sent to Tatooine to hunt down a Jedi.

Ep2/AOTC: A chase across a night-time cityscape lit with neon that involves a bounty hunter on a rooftop.

Ep3/ROTS: Kenobi and Anakin duel ending when one of them is set ablaze and allowed to be rehabilitated (although in Vader's case, this allowance was absolutely absurd :slap)

Ep4/ANH: Princess Leia is detained and interrogated in an Imperial facility and Obi-Wan infiltrates it to lead the rescue.

Pretty much the only thing I have left to look forward to in this fan-fiction show is trying to spot parallels to ESB in Ep5 and ROTJ in Ep 6. Yay. :lol

So what's the happy ending to this show? Ben going back to live in a dusty hut, secretly watching a little boy jerk around?
In a shock twist it is revealed that the Obi-Wan we have been following in this series is in fact the younger brother of Obi-Wan - real name Obi-Two (remember that throw away line in earlier on in the series).

The real Obi-Wan (let's call him Obi-One for the lolz) returns and fans can be content in the knowledge that ANH was indeed their first encounter since the events of ROTS.

Probs makes no sense... :toilet_cl

Back