**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leia was
What that child needs is a good backhand.

Im joking.

Sorta.

So very unlikeable. There's spunky, and then there's just outright rude.
rude in A New Hope and ungrateful to her rescuers. Not sure her 10 yr old self would act similarly but hey she is stubborn like Anakin and Padme I guess.

Leia was

rude in A New Hope and ungrateful to her rescuers. Not sure her 10 yr old self would act similarly but hey she is stubborn like Anakin and Padme I guess.

Its one reason I've never really been a fan of the character, she's just unnecessarily rude to everyone, most of all to rescuers.

I'd be all So that's how it is? See ya, wouldnt want to be ya PriNCeSS

Talk about Grogu making an impact from his introduction…child Leia is the new thing to talk about as unforgettable :lol

I now understand why Leia in distress sends Obi-wan a message he is her last hope, he saved her before.

What a lovely show, I had so much fun watching with my family. I need a HT Obi-wan on Eopie, a 1:1 Lola and a piece of that steak, looks delicious and a great place to stablish a career.

I now understand why Leia in distress sends Obi-wan a message he is her last hope, he saved her before.

What a lovely show, I had so much fun watching with my family. I need a HT Obi-wan on Eopie, a 1:1 Lola and a piece of that steak, looks delicious and a great place to stablish a career.
Who's Lola?
See my post 2 pages back...

The Mickey Mouse Ears droid...

And that is a 1:1 electronic Lola in the picture I posted..

STAR-WARS-L0-LA59-LOLA-ANIMATRONIC-EDITION-29.jpg

So unfortunate that Ben lost the cellphone that the Organas Facetime him on.

Would have come in super-handy 10 years later when Leia could have just given him a buzz from the Tantive IV and saved a whole lotta hassle with droids, recordings, blah blah blah.

As I watched the scene where he used it, I was thinking, that has to be a one time use burner 'phone.

Back