Beware of 4umyluv ( scammer buyer!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I think this is the very first time I have won against a buyer !!! I am more shocked than anything.... I thought for sure I was going to lose. The only problem is that this thread will get buried soon and I fear this scammer will keep on scamming. Maybe someone could make a sticky somewhere on here where we can put a list of known eBay scammers so that others can be warned. Just an idea...:wink1:

I also hope the other seller who is having problems with him posts here soon.

:hi5: wow! This ones a winner for all of us sellers! I'm shocked myself you won against a eBay buyer! Great news since he only wanted to scam you out. He got what he deserves. But now it would be even better if you didn't. Even give him the 50.00. But I'm glad it all ended in your favor. Congrats bro! :clap

Ok people I am the other seller with the same buyer, I sold two statues and he received both and said that the statue can't be display, he want a $150 partical refund, of course I said no, and I told him to ship it back and ask him to pay shipping, he refuse it, so I just go ahead pay him the shipping and ask the statue back, right after the day I spoke to him, I saw this thread, I can't believe it's the same guy!!

So now I am waiting for the return statue and so far he told me two times he doesn't have time, so I guess I will be scammed for sure, he is trying to buy more statues from me, but I don't think I will get scammed again. I feel so bad luck about the buyer , and i did pm this seller right after i saw this thread, and now I see the case won I am glad with that result.

Watch out guys!!

Ok people I am the other seller with the same buyer, I sold two statues and he received both and said that the statue can't be display, he want a $150 partical refund, of course I said no, and I told him to ship it back and ask him to pay shipping, he refuse it, so I just go ahead pay him the shipping and ask the statue back, right after the day I spoke to him, I saw this thread, I can't believe it's the same guy!!

So now I am waiting for the return statue and so far he told me two times he doesn't have time, so I guess I will be scammed for sure, he is trying to buy more statues from me, but I don't think I will get scammed again. I feel so bad luck about the buyer , and i did pm this seller right after i saw this thread, and now I see the case won I am glad with that result.

Watch out guys!!

Thanks for speaking up.... :hi5: Whenever you think a buyer is being fishy it's best to warn others so that they can avoid this trouble... I just wish I had posted here earlier in order to save you from dealing with him but like I said before he was quiet for two weeks so I thought he wasn't going to be any more trouble.

Doesn't eBay rules are that the buyer sends the items back at their costs? Why would you have to pay for his shipping costs? Btw this is so fishy how both sellers sold bad items. I mean it's possible to have this bad luck but very very rare.

Doesn't eBay rules are that the buyer sends the items back at their costs? Why would you have to pay for his shipping costs? Btw this is so fishy how both sellers sold bad items. I mean it's possible to have this bad luck but very very rare.

That's because there is nothing wrong with the items. It's the buyer that's bad not the items .

Watch up guys!!!! Another guy got scammed!!! Don't sell on eBay now !!!

A little more info would be nice. This is like "Watch up guys!!!! Another guy died in a caraccident - Don't drive!!!"

HAHA

Facebook-Like-Button-big_zps76407e20.jpg

Yea same guy, he live in NY! Won't think I can give the real name here. But he is in NY for sure.

I am still waiting for him to return my statue, it's been 2 weeks but still not delieverd , and tracking # only show the Acceptance from USPS. Damn it I don't want to deal with Paypal!!

Yea same guy, he live in NY! Won't think I can give the real name here. But he is in NY for sure.

I am still waiting for him to return my statue, it's been 2 weeks but still not delieverd , and tracking # only show the Acceptance from USPS. Damn it I don't want to deal with Paypal!!

Unbelievable!
I hope these guys ripping off other people get their proper Karma... like someone ripping their b@lls off. :mad:

This guy monsterislandkaiju has a hundred percent rating but I'm out $550 USD when he used a different name of jakaiju. I know its the same guy for sure cause his website that he linked me to twice, had a similiar name and his items are the same. Plus his new user name isn't too different from the old one.

I bought a lifesize pre-built spiderhead from The Thing replica custom that he said would come well within the 45 days. It took longer and I did not file a complaint cause he had a 100 percent rating on his other name too and it is not the first time I have ordered custom stuff so quality is an issue for me and well I got burned. He also said his father had medical issues at the time so it put him behind. The guy still responds to all my emails to this day, 2 years later but I still have yet to see the piece I commissoned or a dime of my money back. Lesson learned. First problem I have ever had with a seller and still the only one. I have a feedback score of 100% and like a 100 buys. I've never sold on ebay.

On a side note, my brother got me a regan from the exorcist bust. I think this guy made it as I don't see any other sellers for it. Small world huh? Know my brother got it off of ebay.

Last edited:
Update: Got my statue back, its like he said not displayable , I believe he changed the body, box got beat up and got some scratch with statues . I am so done with this guy! You guys need to watch up!! He is still buying !!

Just saw this post today and it was a real page turner. I was praying that Kingofthehill would win. I thought he might since the feedback was left. But I kept reading and was afraid ebay would screw it up.

Great that you won King!!!! I have so far been lucky. Ihave almost 600 feedback and have never had a problem.

Just some advice for sellers. Always insure your item. Even if it's at your own cost. It does not cost that much and I have had a situation were something got damaged that I sold and something got damaged that I bought. Both were delt with quickly with no problems and the reciever of the damaged item got their money back. Now I will say that both times the items were insured under a 100.00 so perhaps usps figured it was easier to just pay as opposed to how they might deal with a more expensive item.

Either way Scammers Suck!!!!

Back