Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had better get Two. Full. Gene episodes in season 6. Season 5 was the best so far.

great season, Kim went through a lot and really changed.. Mesa Verde can kiss her ass.

Jimmy,from free burner cell phones too drinking his own urine.. what a season.

those guys could have really used Mike in Mexico as a back up.There will be hell to pay now.Really hope Gus survives it all.

Didn’t even seem like 10 episodes this season. It’s quality though. Hate to complain too much. I’d rather want to see more than get a lot of junk filler. They’re doing a great job with Mike’s character and Kim’s as well.

I love the show because it demands your attention. Each line and scene is crucial. And the performances are something you savour, especially any scene with Gus and Mike.

I wish shows like The Mandalorian had a more depth and runtime like Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul.

I know it's a totally different kettle of fish, costs etc also way higher for Star Wars. But as much as I love the Mandalorian, when you compare story complexity these shows crap all over The Mando.

Wish they'd get Vince Gilligan in as a showrunner for a Sith based Star Wars show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish shows like The Mandalorian had a more depth and runtime like Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul.

I know it's a totally different kettle of fish, costs etc also way higher for Star Wars. But as much as I love the Mandalorian, when you compare story complexity these shows crap all over The Mando.

Wish they'd get Vince Gilligan in as a showrunner for a Sith based Star Wars show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost: If you have ever watched NETFLIX "The Crown" and "Better Caul Saul" both 10 episode seasons you can understand why Mandalorian was disappointing. Both Crown and Saul are so rich with their writing savouring each second of precious screen time. There was so much lost time with Mando walking up and down streets I kept looking at my watch saying "**** start the story already"!!!

Whew.

Bob Odenkirk is going to live. I just spent the last 8 hours or so in butt-clenching worry about a complete stranger. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I would have been extremely upset if we lost him so soon.

I've been following his career since he was a scene-stealer on FOX's "The Ben Stiller Show" back in the early 90s and I've been a huge fan ever since. It's wild seeing a guy you've thought was awesome for decades become a household name in the last several years.

I stopped watching BCS a few seasons ago, but that's cause the show got tedious and boring; it had nothing to do with Odenkirk's performance.

I hope he has a full recovery. That was pretty scary.

I sure hope he makes it too. He really plays that part to perfection. Every time I think of the "squat cobbler" scene I laugh my ass off.

It's so gratifying seeing him pop up in just about everything the last few years.

I mean, aside from his own personal John Wick movie, he was just in a skit on "I Think You Should Leave" on Netflix that was absolutely masterful....showed all his skills in just a few minutes....made you laugh, made you sad, made you feel like giving the poor guy a hug.

I loved school when I was your age. Seesaws! Storytime! Chasing girls with sticks...
download (12).jpeg

Back