Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah that bus ride huge moment

Not the explosive ending I was expecting but oddly satisfying. Saul is gone and Jimmy reborn.

I was expecting him to pull some killer legal manoeuvre right till the end.
Yeah, I was hoping for that too but then

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah maybe they did one too many time machine references lol. But it feels right now to me one of the best ever conclusions to a tv show. BB is probably the better one. But it certainly trumps most others.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, Jimmy actually taking responsibility for his actions, and accepting the consequences, was the ultimate subversion of expectations!

One of the things that struck me about Jimmy's confession was how much credit he took for the Blue Meth empire. It's an honest assessment, but obviously Walt would have taken great umbrage at that claim. I wonder what would've happened had Jimmy been caught while Walt was still alive, if that would've changed things. Would Jimmy have been scared of Walt's 'revenge' for taking credit?

fantastic ending. The courtroom fit perfectly with what this show was about. Jimmy getting the ending he deserved. He needed to pay for his crimes and I think he is at peace with how it played out. He has shown Kim that Jimmy is back and the person she loved is still there, yet his Saul persona will live on behind bars. Just like he told Walt, he will be the Dillinger of the penitentiary.

Walt would have been screwed if not for the Gus connection and later on the call to Hank to get him out of the scrapyard. He owes everything to Saul.

Walt would have been screwed if not for the Gus connection and later on the call to Hank to get him out of the scrapyard. He owes everything to Saul.
Bingo. If you really look back on everything that was set up for Walt, it's all because of Walt's connections. He would have had an axe to the head if not for Gus and Mike, which were only there because of Saul.

Back