BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd show an example of some white besta's with Inreda lighting.
5b0eb2b602dd5f9812a269634afc8f1f_zpsc56e0a8f.jpg

94464627d01b38cf50febd6a873a47b0_zpsf51309e7.jpg

How did you fasten the Inreda light to the cabinet?

I have the Inreda spotlight style lights, and they get screwed directly onto the Besta. Do the "strip" style lighting (which I assume you have) come with a bracket to screw it directly to Besta?

How did you fasten the Inreda light to the cabinet?

I have the Inreda spotlight style lights, and they get screwed directly onto the Besta. Do the "strip" style lighting (which I assume you have) come with a bracket to screw it directly to Besta?
Yeah I used the long inreda light. They come with a bracket. The trick is to screw the bracket about 1/4 inch from the front edge of the shelve that way the light will be flush to the front.

Ended up getting another Besta. Went for the more shallow depth version for the wall. My old Besta is Beech Effect and noticed they don't sell that color anymore. Went with the Birch effect with framed doors and Inerda lights. Looks great. Now I have a Beech Besta with doors to get rid of if anyone is in Chicagoland and wants to buy it!

Ended up getting another Besta. Went for the more shallow depth version for the wall. My old Besta is Beech Effect and noticed they don't sell that color anymore. Went with the Birch effect with framed doors and Inerda lights. Looks great. Now I have a Beech Besta with doors to get rid of if anyone is in Chicagoland and wants to buy it!

Pictures, buddy! :) I'd love to see some variants, since most get the dark-ish/black ones. Myself included.

Here's a tour of my setup from today.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Q0vUP2zt0gM[/ame]

Awesome video man I will be working on a SYS thread when I get it a little more finished with the display.

was wondering if anybody had some tips on how to properly clean the tombo glass doors for these bestas. i just got a double besta with the doors and got fingerprints all over the glass while putting it together. i tried using windex but it just smeared like crazy.....

Vinegar and water should also do the trick. If you have a lot of glass surfaces you might want to invest in a microfiber cloth designed for cleaning - I find one works really well combined with any generic glass cleaner (might as well be windex).

Can I just ask one of you who have a Besta.. If you split the 192cm Besta into three equal shelves with the glass doors, exactly how tall are each shelves (prefferably in cm's) from top to bottom? Need to start planning the best solution, and some PFs are quite tall.. Thanks :)

Can I just ask one of you who have a Besta.. If you split the 192cm Besta into three equal shelves with the glass doors, exactly how tall are each shelves (prefferably in cm's) from top to bottom? Need to start planning the best solution, and some PFs are quite tall.. Thanks :)

they actually don't separate evenly. very close but not quite. can't do cm sorry, the top and bottom ones are 23.5 inches and the middle one is 24.25 inches.

when you put lights under each one you can't tell they are different. i actually have the top shelf on one side a peg lower than a third so the joker pf will have plenty of space to breath and it looks fine as well.

The space of my tall ones are:

top: 63 cm
middle: 62 cm
bottom: 57 cm

It is difficult to explain, but if you follow the guide for attaching the doors, this is what you'll end up with. It's impossible to tell the difference, though. Also, keep in mind that if you have a center light it might take off a couple of cm more, for those tall pieces. I had that issue with my Iron Man bust.

Back