1/6 Best Tony Stark Hot Toys figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure how i'd budget him in..but if I could, i'd like a Tony Stark figure. Which is the best one? The Mechanic? Workshop? Arc Reactor? Others from the other films I haven't named? What do you guys think?

Workshop tony. For me still their most accurate 1/6th tony stark even after the arc reactor one. Mechanic tony is good if you need a BD head. But there are many custom BD heads on ebay so workshop hands down with all the accessories.

Hoping they finally got the likeness down in 1/6 with a CW Tony. Speaking of which, where's the PO for the 1/4 Mark 42?

Last edited:
Whats BD?

Workshop tony. For me still their most accurate 1/6th tony stark even after the arc reactor one. Mechanic tony is good if you need a BD head. But there are many custom BD heads on ebay so workshop hands down with all the accessories.

The issue with the Workshop Tony is his face is not great. Looks kind of mexican, lol.

The Arc Reactor creation Tony has a head sculpt almost identical to the 1/4 scale Mark XLIII.
A few small differences, but honestly the best 1/6 HT RDJ head sculpt ever made.

For 1/6, Arc Creation Tony is my pick for best likeness. 1/4 Mk43 Tony HS has all the 1/6 heads beat though.

Hmmm..so most are pretty split between workshop Tony from IM3 and Arc Reactor from IM2? What about Rose Hill Tony? Anybody have that one? Or Is there a Tony from the first film? I'm not sure I've seen one.

Hard to beat the value you get on the mechanic. It's packed with awesome accessories and retailed for $180.

Back