Best of the Worst PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which PF would you get?

• Ewok

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Jar Jar

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Child Anakin

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • R5-D4

Votes: 26 35.6%

• Total voters
I would get a Jar Jar, easily. I'd love to see a PF of him in a Mos Espa junkyard perhaps curiously inspecting a Pit Droid with a bunch of other droid parts scattered about. I'm convinced he could be sculpted in a way that emphasized his curiosity, or perhaps his "Wesa Warriors" dignity. Not a popular opinion, but I'd buy it.

You need a 'none of the above' option. Being that PF's are so expensive and only getting worse, NONE of those characters warrant what would be the price tag.
Next thread.............

So what's wrong with R5-D4 I think he would be the only PF I would buy :dunno (from this list)
r5boxart_160w.jpg

Last edited:
You need a 'none of the above' option. Being that PF's are so expensive and only getting worse, NONE of those characters warrant what would be the price tag.
Next thread.............

It was a joke! Why is everyone here so serious? The point was for the die-hard collectors...if you had to own everything from this line where would you draw the line. Of course we're never going to get an R5-D4 or any of the above. Have fun people and stop being buzz kills!! :panic:

Thanks to the people who 'got' it. :hi5:

Next thread.............

Uhhh.... that's the point.

This topic made me laugh out loud..! R5-D4 hands down. At least he didn't destroy a trilogy.

I'm still trying to figure out why R5-D4 is on this list with the other characters who actually are mega-hated.

I'm still trying to figure out why R5-D4 is on this list with the other characters who actually are mega-hated.

True, but 'hating' someone is purely an opinion. R5-D4 was put into the list because everyone knows him, but he only had 5 seconds of screen time. That was the point for that character. I almost put it in the Mouse Droid :lol

Kid anakin all the way!....THAT IS WHO THE WHOLE STORY WAS ABOUT!

Omg....Jar Jar got 9 votes.....there are nine people out there that would buy him..thats 8 more than I thought

R5-D4 anyday runnerup id take the ewok wouldn't even consider the jarjar or child anakin

True, but 'hating' someone is purely an opinion. R5-D4 was put into the list because everyone knows him, but he only had 5 seconds of screen time. That was the point for that character. I almost put it in the Mouse Droid :lol

I have a SSC mouse droid PF

None of the above.

They need to make a jawa PF statue. That would rock the socks off all those stupid *trooper and darth vader statues.

I voted for the droid, I can't believe anyone voted for Jar Jar. He and Mutt Williams are George Lucas' worst creations.

Back