Best of 2020 Sixth Scale SW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedibear

Figuring it out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, why not? The year was dismal but the figures were great (when we could finally get them).

MANDO RIDE.jpg

Here's a look at my full take for the year...just the ones I really liked. (Yes, i included a couple Marvels and DCs too)

Jedibear's Musings

What were your favorites?

I purchased 4 Hot Toys Star Wars Figures from 2020:

Boba Fett (Vintage), Commander Cody, Director Krennic, and Han Solo (Mudtrooper)

Boba is my favorite, love the colors.

I surprisingly wound up liking Qui-Gon a lot, which was also my last figure of 2020. Not really my favorite character, but the figure is really nice in my opinion. Krennic was also very good as was the Bespin Gown Leia. Also can’t forget the Endor Leia and Wicket two pack.

My 1/6 figures from Star Wars for 2020 was Hot Toys Luke Jedi Deluxe set, Krennic, Wicket, Bespin Leia and The Mandalorian and from Sideshow the Mythos Obi-Wan and Boba. Hard to choose a favourite, though I?m leaning toward Mando.

My purchases this year were Jedi Luke Deluxe (was early 2020), Leia and Wickett, ROTJ Stormtrooper, Remnant Stormtrooper, First Mando, Mudtrooper, Solo Maul and Deathtrooper. Hard to pick a favorite but I already had Jabba Luke so not as special. So I would say Mando and Deathtrooper/Solo Maul tied for second.

I also picked up Sideshow Bossk V2, HT ESB Yoda, HT Snowtrooper and Deluxe Boba this year from eBay and some generous sellers here helping out.

My top three is probably Mando, Krennic, and Jedi Luke. I would have a hard time ranking them.

Got more than I expected to in 2020 but one that I was almost certain wasn?t going to happen and surprised me that it actually shipped was Skiff Guard Lando. It was a grail figure for me so it takes the number one spot for that reason.

Here?s my top 5 favorites list for 2020 though:

1. SS Skiff Guard Lando
2. HT Mando
3. HT Krennic
4. HT Leia / Wicket combo
5. HT Mudtrooper

Last edited:
This year was a great SW year for me, I did a lot of catching up. I don't think I could pick a favourite.

R2-D2 Deluxe
ANH Luke
Ben Kenobi
ANH Leia
ANH Smuggler Han
SS Carbonite Han
ESB Yoda
Hoth Leia
EG-6
Palpatine Deluxe
Endor Luke
Tarkin / Vader
Leia / Wicket
Qui-Gon

I bought quite a few SW Hot Toys figs this year but OG Mando has been my favorite. Solo Maul is also top of the list. Mudtrooper also belongs on my Top list. Can?t wait for the figs coming out in 2021

My SW HT purchases of 2020 were Mando, Remnant Stormtrooper, and Commander Cody. As much as I love clones and ROTS, I have to give Mando the win.

Of the few SW figures I picked up this year, the 1/4 Darth Vader is my favorite. But for sixth scale definitely S1 The Mandalorian.

Out of the fifteen figures i acquired in 2020, i can hardly trim down my top to 5 figures.

1- Princess Leia (Endor)
2- Han Solo (Mudtrooper)
3- The Mandalorian (Beskar)
4- Director Orson Krennic
5- Commander Cody

1- Director Krennic
2- Commander Cody - extremely pleased I bought x2
3- Solo Maul
4- QuiGon

haven't received Beskar Mando yet so no judgment

Got 15 figures this year, old and new and a few the replace ones I sold off a few years ago that I missed.

HT

Endor Leia
Endor Luke
Count Dooku
Ben Kenobi
2nd Royal Gaurd
Vintage Colored Boba
The Mandalorian

SS
Mythos Fett
Speeder Bike
Jango Fett
Snow Trooper EX
Phase One Captain Rex
Commander Cody EX
Asaaj Ventress Ex

My Favs would be Mando, Mythos Fett , and Vinatge Colored Fett as far as new figures.

Last edited:
Back