Best Iron Man figure to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm leaning more towards mark IV. I like the circle arc and the base.

Seems like you have already made up your mind. Stick with it so you won't have regrets. IV is a good choice for now since it is coming out soon. You don't want to pass up IV only to not like VI and have to pay more in the secondary market for IV.

Seems like you have already made up your mind. Stick with it so you won't have regrets. IV is a good choice for now since it is coming out soon. You don't want to pass up IV only to not like VI and have to pay more in the secondary market for IV.

Having watched Iron Man 2 again last night I think the mark VI suit kicks ass tho...

Mark V1 is the best for me and this is why,

Almost identical to mark III... slight details changes and yeah it's from a crappy movie, but it's so close to the look from Iron Man 1 and so much better a figure it's worth it to me. The proportions are so much more natural the RDJ head still looks bad but its better than the MIII one

I sold off my Mark 3 so i could buy Mark 4

i may buy mark 6 too actuually because i think the mattle damage looks pretty cool...

IM2 was so bad I've avoided anything from it but these two. at the end of the day my IM collection will consist of Mark 4, Mach Test Tony, Mark 1, Bashed Obidiah Stane, Bashed Tony Stark in suit now with the M4 HS and possibly Mark 6. Pretty solid grouping if you ask me and all you really need to celebrate Iron Man and forget IM2 ever existed.

er, don't you mean Mark IV?

Back