Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my collection:

10. Wolverine

9. Captain America: The First Avenger

8. Hellboy

7. Don Vito Corleone

6. Spiderman

5. T2 Arnie

4. Iron Man Mark IV

3. Superman

2. Batman 89

1. Jack Sparrow

For me it would be T2 T-800 with honorable mention to Superman Christopher Reeve and Captain America. Overall those rank the highest on my list. Most of the newer figures are pretty amazing and if the Classic Predator from Predators was really the original Predator he might have been my favorite. As much as I love older figures like the original Robocop and ED209, the various Batman Dark Knight figures etc. I've collected, the quality of the likenesses has improved vastly from even a year or two ago. I like them still but the bestest are the newest

1. King leonidas - I wish my body was like that.
2. Blade - Half vampire looks so cool.
3. Wolverine - So tough and mean looking.
4. T-800 - badqss cyborg you don't Mess with.
5. Hellboy - big baby gun so awesome.
6. Ghost Rider - so creepy and dangerous.
7. Bruce Lee - kick all kinds of asses.
8. Superman - I think I'm in love so handsome.
9. Robocop - my grail from childhood.
10. To be continue.............:wink1:

My best would be 89 dx batman followed close with reevs superman. I also really love both inglorious bastard figures I have likness is great on both. Hell I love em all spiderman whiplash warmachine.

I only listed one figure before. Here's my countdown:
5) POTA: General Ursus
4) POTA: (Tie - Soldier & Captain)
3) Iron Man (Tie - M:VI & M:V)
2) The Godfather
1) Keaton Batman

HT needs to revisit the POTA line imo.

I am going by best representation not preference.

11. Dx Indy
10. Ghost Rider
9. Classic Predator
8. Blade II
7. Ursus / Captain / Soldier
6. TFA Captain America
5. Black Suit Spiderman
4. Wolverine
3. Reeve Superman
2. Dx Sparrow
1. Dx 89 Batman

Dx 89 Joker and r&b suit Spidey on their way :yess:

I only listed one figure before. Here's my countdown:
5) POTA: General Ursus
4) POTA: (Tie - Soldier & Captain)
3) Iron Man (Tie - M:VI & M:V)
2) The Godfather
1) Keaton Batman

HT needs to revisit the POTA line imo.

Amen, brother. Now that Rise of the Planet of the Apes is a bonafide hit (it did better worldwide than Captain America, Thor or the X-Men last year) maybe they might surprise us with another simian when the next Ape movie is released in 2014.

Best likeness: Sweeney Todd or DX Sparrow
My personal favorite though: Ghost Rider (that hellcycle is too cool!!!)

1. King Leonidas
2. DX Jack Sparrow
3. DX08 Joker
4. DX09 Batman

as of now, I only have 3 -

3. Cap America TFA
2. Keaton Batman
1. Reeve Superman

list might change once I get all the Avengers!

Hot Toys only? Maaaan. Ok... countdown here we go!

10. T1 T-800 (Nothing really needs to be said. Could be much higher on others' lists, but not my favorite representation of the Terminator)

9. Don Corleone (Wow. Its attention to detail still surpasses some of HT's latest)

8. Ironman Mark 6 (Could and SHOULD be higher on this list. I just hate not being able to pose him with his hand straight out, palm open in action pose)

7. T2 T-800 (Very impressive and a real eye catcher. Still have the new DX pre-ordered, but I will still probably be keeping this machine)

6. Spiderman (Looks perfect... poses well.. and just so fun to pose! Only niggle... he really needs magnets in his feet/palms so he can pose onto metal surfaces or hold accessories better)

5 and 6 could easily be switched. SOOO HARD TO PICK!

5. Superman (I've never seen a Christopher Reeves movie in my life. The youtube video clips make me chuckle. But man... this is Superman. Even if I didn't fall in love with this guy in the 70s?, he looks impressive standing watch in my room.)

4. Blade (What can I say... loaded with accessories to pose however I fancy. Details everywhere! Even if you're unfamiliar with Blade's work... he has a huge shelf presence.)

3. Sweeney Todd (Ok.. most underrated 1/6 figure ever in my opinion. Everything is sooo detailed and accurate! He can look murderously evil, sorrowfully contemplative, or just plain uncaring depending on pose. And all my female friends flock to this one for some reason)

2. King Leonidas (I have had zero rubber issues with him... Knock on wood... There's really nothing like him on my shelf. His red cape and combat pose just really screams look at my perfection! Impossible to overlook and never disappoints.)

1. Jack Sparrow (Easily a favorite for anyone looking at my collection. The accessories, PERS, and two face sculpts make for countless possibilities. Just hard to pick one! Only knock... he's lonely without his Barbossa)

2012 Outlook.... Expect Iron Monger, The Hulk, and Luke Skywalker to knock a few off this list. I also have high hopes for the new DX Terminator T-800, Jake Sully, and the other Avengers. Also really hope the Tumbler is as amazing as I think it'll be... and really really hope they knock the TDKR out of the park... and a HEALTH LEDGER JOKER 2.0 for me to grab!!!

Back