Best Hot Toys Figure in your collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce Lee DX.. it is amazing with 2 sets of clothing and bunch of weapons and hands. one of the most realistic BL figure on the market. I personally dont like EB Bruce. Just doesnt look right

This is probably because my favorite is usually my latest, but yeah it's gotta be Keaton Batman.

My top 5:

1. Vito Corleone
2. Joker DX
3. Jack Sparrow DX
4. T-800 (Terminator 1)
5. Superman (Christopher Reeve)

My Top 5:

1: Keaton Bats
2: Jack Joker
3: Jack Sparrow
4: Mark V
5: Mech Test Tony

Then again that's pretty much my entire collection save for Aldo, which would be on that list but these just beat him out sadly. Also it's not a fair list since Batman is newer and something I have always wanted. Jack is an amazing figure and could easily be #1 though.

At first I thought Batman 89 would do the trick but it didnt, I really dislike the cape and how wrinkly and unstable is, unless I fold it and I havent took the time to do so.
Superman is alright.
Among my top 5 I must say

1. Special version milk War Machine (piece of art)
2.Captain america 1st
3.Perseus
4.Wesker STARS outfit.

I havent gotten a bunch figs I ordered so I guess ill be updating this soon.

is the MILK war machine really that nice?

i still really dig my hot toys military figures especially the iraqi freedom marine sniper in the woodland nbc suit. otherwise...t-800 from t1 and ETD bruce.

I love them all but these four are a bit special to me

Berserker
Classic Pred
War Machine
Iron Man MK VI

I'm sure Iron Mongers going to be high on my list when I finally get him.

In terms of actual quality its a constantly changing thing. But on a personal level I'd go for Deunan and Briareos from Appleseed followed by Dallas from A L I E N.

I have all kinds of HT figures in my collection, but this one is the best. He's the only one that has never been put away as the collection pieces have been rotated. He's been on display since day one: Elder 2
of98o6.jpg

Back