Best Endo Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Endo Ever??

• Sideshow 1:1 endo clean version

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Sideshow 1:1 endo veteran combat

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Sideshow 1:1 endo version 2

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Sideshow 1:2 endo

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Cinemaquette 1:3 endo

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Sideshow 1:4 endo

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Hottoys 1:6 endo

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Aoshima 1:6 endo

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Come on, comparing a 1:1 Endo to a 1:6... :rolleyes2 Still I would go for the original one used in the movie - it is not a full Endo, but it would be the one I'd like to have:

terminatorwinstoneffect.jpg

There's a lot of pissy 1:1 collectors in this thread. I guess they are mad that they overpayed for those 1:1 endo's when they could have had the coolest endo ever made (Hot Toys 1:6) for less than half the price. :)

I do like that it's much easier to find a place in my house for the Hot Toys Endo than it would be for the 1:1, but come on...

There's a lot of pissy 1:1 collectors in this thread. I guess they are mad that they overpayed for those 1:1 endo's when they could have had the coolest endo ever made (Hot Toys 1:6) for less than half the price. :)

Meh, they still got the head size and shape wrong. It's not that bad, but it isn't as accurate as some of the 1:1's or 1:2's.

If you want to be able to 'play with' - repose your endos then Hot Toys it is. If you want to make anyone who enters your home go "Holy ___k wow!" has to be a 1:1.

If you want to be able to 'play with' - repose your endos then Hot Toys it is. If you want to make anyone who enters your home go "Holy ___k wow!" has to be a 1:1.

Sideshow 1:4 re-poses.

I give the best base to the 1:2 though. I love it.

This one wins. I loved that ____ing thing. I had a 4 inch RoboCop I had fight 'em.

Yeah, me too. I had a bunch, I put silly putty on one to replicate "flesh". I swear I had a T-1000 Motorcycle cop too, but I can't find a picture on google.

At the time I loved the Kenner Endo too. Not that weird one, the regular grey version.

Yeah, me too. I had a bunch, I put silly putty on one to replicate "flesh". I swear I had a T-1000 Motorcycle cop too, but I can't find a picture on google.

At the time I loved the Kenner Endo too. Not that weird one, the regular grey version.

There was a 'camo' version of the Kenner endo wasn't there. I had the regular thankfully. And the only other T2 figure I had back then was the T-1000 with one half liquid metal and one half human. For some reason my brother felt compelled to colour in the liquid metal portion with permanent red marker.

There was a 'camo' version of the Kenner endo wasn't there. I had the regular thankfully. And the only other T2 figure I had back then was the T-1000 with one half liquid metal and one half human. For some reason my brother felt compelled to colour in the liquid metal portion with permanent red marker.

Yep, it like glowed or something.

As for the T-1000 yeah I had that one too. There was something wrong with the spring though so it would always pop apart. I ended up gluing it together since it was frustrating playing with a figure that would disassemble from just looking at it.

There were a few other good ones I had, John Connor and the Power Arm T-800 (the 3D one with the grey shirt, not the original red shirt one) come to mind.

Couldn't agree more. I really wish I had the room, and the money for the SS 1:1.

Back