Best Star Trek Figure Released by EXO-6 to Date (Based on Figures You've Seen First Hand)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Star Trek Figure Released by EXO-6 to Date

• Total voters
Reaction score
As the title indicates, vote for your favorite. Use any and all criteria you feel is important. Headsculpt, Accessories, Intricacies, Fun Factor, etc.

Feel free to and commentary below....

Oof. Right now I feel Archer, Shran, M Sulu, and Quark at my faves. I went with Quark as my vote though cause I his soft goods and accessories were a little better then the other three.

Oof. Right now I feel Archer, Shran, M Sulu, and Quark at my faves. I went with Quark as my vote though cause I his soft goods and accessories were a little better then the other three.

I was actually AMAZED at how good Archer turned out. It never really grabbed me in photos, but in hand he is really good! I was unfortunately limited to 10 items. I wanted to throw B'Elanna in there too.

Shran is on his way to me, but don't have him in hand yet.

I went Locutus as well I have all mentioned except Disco figs— but Saru looks amazing in photos.

Yeah, Saru is a work of art. EXO is pretty much battling 1000 on aliens.

IMG_0422.jpeg

Sisko, TNG Data & Mirror Sulu are my top 3. I voted Sulu, but each could be my #1, really.

(I personally would remove Chakotay & Paris from the options, and add Torres & Mirror Spock 😎)
I think Mirror Sulu still has the best sculpt, but those TOS outfits are so basic that I have a hard time considering him as overall more impressive than others.

That is true.

The good news is that detail doesn't necessarily JUMP out at you unless you're doing a direct compare to a screen shot. It's not quite accurate for sure, but most people I've shown him to and distracted and blown away by that one-of-a-kind head sculpt and detail along with his amazing custom hands. So still a big win for EXO.

After much debate between Sulu, Kirk and Quark, my favorite Ferengi barkeeper gets the vote. I think the sculpt just captures his personality beautifully, the uniform is outstanding in all its Mondrian design and the character and the actor who portrayed him is one of the best in all the series.
Thank you, Exo-6, and I can’t wait for Kira, Odo and whoever is next.

Back