Best Buy Exclusive: X-Men Origins Wolverine Collectors Edition (with $50 gift card!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. Sorry I know, didn't mean to do it. But doesn't it auto adjust? Just for you I'll find another one so it wont load like that.

for me these are only a waste of money, since i still have the IM and IJ giftcards that i haven't been able to use yet, because pretty much most of the stuff that ssc has on the gift card list is sh1ty.

though i might still get if i like the bust for my dvd display cases.

Just used my T2 GC on a Captain Antilles.... Of course I've had the GC for months and couldn't see doing anything else with it.

lol. Sorry I know, didn't mean to do it. But doesn't it auto adjust? Just for you I'll find another one so it wont load like that.

It auto-adjusts for display, but you have to download it at full size first, and that can be a problem if you're on a slow connection, for example. You can use this version that I shrunk down for you if you like.

captain-america_small.jpg

if anyone has an extra gift card from one of these or earlier box sets, I'd love to have it to use on Captain Antilles or Ki Adi Mundi.

Yeah, those two are among the most attractive items on the list. I may get Captain Antilles, but I'm always hoping that something I really want will show up on the list.

This movie was not as bad as everyone made it sound, i rented it last night and other then there absolute crappy Deadpool and terrible Cgi which on Blu Ray made it look even worse..... i didn't hate it, and thought it was pretty entertaining.

oh Yeah....Gambit wasn't very good either LOL!!

After watching it lst night, I realized I actually like the way they did Deadpool & Gambit. I'm pretty convinced that next time he appears on film it'll be in a more familiar look.

Other than that, I thought the movie was just OK with some really bad cheesy parts & some really good action here and there. ....which is really sad since i've always been a big Wolvie fan.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lf7NwpTKNpI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lf7NwpTKNpI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cool vid man, that sucks they only had like 8-10 of them. i just checked my stores in alberta and they've still got them, which means i have to still get one:naughty

Back