Best Buy: New Terminator 2 Blu Ray comes with a $50 Sideshow gift card!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it's the end of June next year. That's a really long time. I guess I can afford to wait and see if something I really want shows up on the list.

I'll be using mine well before then anyway so one less month won't hurt much. I'm thinking that it might be time for LAM.

I'm thinking of using my Gift Card towards the Jaws maquette, or maybe a 12" dead figure.

Just keep in mind that with some items, you can actually get them cheaper through other retailers than it would be from Sideshow, even when taking into account the gift card. Do a little research before buying anything.

I'd really appreciate if someone could get me one of those Skynet Editions with the Gift-Card and have it posted to me in Canada, I'd cover the cost of course.

Going to Best Buy this morning to try to find this. I hope they still have one. I usually read the weekly sales ad in the Sunday paper, but now that I'm off weekends, I'm going to have to remember that I don't get the free paper at work and just check their mailer on the Best Buy website. This is definitely one I want, as I've been putting off buying any Terminator on bluray. Thanks for the news...

:D

Going to Best Buy this morning to try to find this. I hope they still have one. I usually read the weekly sales ad in the Sunday paper, but now that I'm off weekends, I'm going to have to remember that I don't get the free paper at work and just check their mailer on the Best Buy website. This is definitely one I want, as I've been putting off buying any Terminator on bluray. Thanks for the news...

:D

If I may ask, would it be possible for you to grab me one as well? I would pay you through paypal for the whole thing and have it shipped.

Dino - its usually limited to one per account holder per offer. Like when we sometimes get multiples at a comic-con, once I've used one from the event, my account is locked out from using others from the same event. Don't know if that holds true for these pack-ins.

you cannot combine gift cards on one order.

Dino - its usually limited to one per account holder per offer. Like when we sometimes get multiples at a comic-con, once I've used one from the event, my account is locked out from using others from the same event. Don't know if that holds true for these pack-ins.

Thank you both for your prompt responses. Wasn't going to get this, but a $50 giftcard is a pretty good deal. Guess I'll have to use my $20 giftcard on something else.

It really irks me that the Queen Alien framed print is available on gift card use, but not the John Alvin Alien. I've been looking for over a year for a way to cut the cost of that sucker. And it's backordered now too!

:banghead

Well if anyone here is able to grab me a copy of the disc with the gift-card and have it sent to me, please drop me a pm.

im really curious if anyone has had a chance to actually watch the new version and compare it to the first release - curious if it looks any better?

I was REALLY disappointed with the first release - looked like a slightly nicer DVD quality I thought, maybe it was just me.

Terminator 1 on the other hand - looks freakin AWESOME!!

Back