Best Buy: New Terminator 2 Blu Ray comes with a $50 Sideshow gift card!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
Specially marked packaged of the new T2 blu ray disc come with a $50 SS gift card at Best Buy. Look for the ones with Best Buy stickers.

The blu ray is on sale for $20 today. I picked one up this morning.

Is T2 any good on blu ray? Or is it another classic film to fail on the upgrade?

I play blu-rays on my PS3, is it worth just sticking to the DVD or should I get it on blu ray? It's my favourite film ever, bearing that in mind

Is T2 any good on blu ray? Or is it another classic film to fail on the upgrade?

I play blu-rays on my PS3, is it worth just sticking to the DVD or should I get it on blu ray? It's my favourite film ever, bearing that in mind

I assume this thread is about the new T2 "Skynet Edition" blu ray?

Here is a very detailed and thorough review of the new T2 disc:

https://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/t2bluray.php

I might have to stop by Best Buy today! Is there an ad for this promotion anywhere?

Specially marked packaged of the new T2 blu ray disc come with a $50 SS gift card at Best Buy. Look for the ones with Best Buy stickers.

The blu ray is on sale for $20 today. I picked one up this morning.

Thanks for the heads up!

i'm just not happy that they upped the digital noise reduction so much, giving the whole picture a softer image.

I agree. But with the gc included, it is a must buy.

By the way, does anyone know if SS has any involvement with the actual plastic bust in the super duper package?

I ask because the one at BB also had the $50 SS card with it. If SS is a part of this release, I wonder if they had anything to do with the bust that is packaged with it.

I'm at best buy at the moment and looking at the sticker on the exclusive T2 blu ray box it reads that the gift card is "redeemable at sideshowcollectibles.com off select merchandise. "

Does anyone know what items are excluded?

Is this only for US or Canada as well? Does it say its for limited time only?

I picked up the last copy of this at my BB tonight. I already have T2 on BR, but there are some new features on this version, and the $50 convinced me. I'll try and sell my old copy for a few bucks.

For people not familiar with Sideshow's gift cards, they are only valid on certain items (items that aren't selling very well), but they regularly add and delete items from the list, so you can check back every once in a while to see if there's anything you like.

Back