Best Buy: New Terminator 2 Blu Ray comes with a $50 Sideshow gift card!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DNR is pretty bad. Unfortunately many companies are utilizing this method without realizing that they are eliminating all of the detail that exists in the grain.

Rumor has it that Cameron will be overseeing a new transfer of T1 and T2 once he is finished with Avatar.

If you can wait, you should.

The DNR is pretty bad. Unfortunately many companies are utilizing this method without realizing that they are eliminating all of the detail that exists in the grain.

Rumor has it that Cameron will be overseeing a new transfer of T1 and T2 once he is finished with Avatar.

If you can wait, you should.

Eh, still, (after removing the $20 cost) this is like getting a free movie and $30 to drop at SSC on giftcard goodies. It pays for itself and is an excellent place holder.

Specially marked packaged of the new T2 blu ray disc come with a $50 SS gift card at Best Buy. Look for the ones with Best Buy stickers.

The blu ray is on sale for $20 today. I picked one up this morning.

you have a picture of what this best buy sticker looks like ?

The sticker acknowledges that the product comes with a $50 Sideshow Collectibles gift card. If you don't see the sticker, there's a high probability the GC isn't inside. Also, give the case a shake. You can hear the card rattle around inside.

Here ya go! :D
picture.php

I don't understand why they included the card in both the cheaper version of the movie and the super deluxe one that comes with the Endoskull. It's almost too good a deal with the cheaper version, not that I'm complaining.

Just a heads-up: Best Buy has the T2 Blu-ray on sale for $14.99 this week. I don't know if it has the gift card or not, but I was able to take in my receipt for the copy I bought a few days ago and they credited me back the difference. That made this an even better deal.

i was in BB today... a few copies of the movie were there, but no gift card...

Any one else not able to get the extra casue of low memery. when you first load it it come up to a screen saying not enough memory. then when i go to the Dl section it tell me it not working. IT looks awsome thou.

Eric

Any one else not able to get the extra casue of low memery. when you first load it it come up to a screen saying not enough memory. then when i go to the Dl section it tell me it not working. IT looks awsome thou.

Eric

:confused:

Make sure your blu ray has the latest firmware update. You may have to connect it to an ethernet jack and go into the settings menu. I've had to do this on some DVD's.

:confused:

Make sure your blu ray has the latest firmware update. You may have to connect it to an ethernet jack and go into the settings menu. I've had to do this on some DVD's.

Thanks for the tip. I did that still nothing.
I read on the DVD Verdict thing that there is nothing there it this true.

Eric

Back