Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a custom the other day where someone made their own pouches and stuff. It looks REALLY good. Was hoping he would sell it himself but he said not for sale.

cQvGKOF.jpg

z22sXdT.jpg
Damn this is beautiful. I hate that medicom stopped doing anime figures cause I really wanted a 1/6th berserker guts . Which a headsculpt

I thought the limited edition was that version ?
I mean a version of it the berserker amour when it is powered down and you can see his arms, pouches etc. + we need multiple head sculpts of guts with the white streak in his hair like a rage one

Glad to hear that. I think the best we can hope for is an abridged story leading to a conclusion. I’m reading the deluxe volumes in real time so I calculated it would take me 2.5 years to catch up to the current chapters, and by then hopefully there’ll be even more.

Looking forward to reading the chapter, but it's obviously going to be bittersweet :cry:

I wonder if it’s going to the ending. Like it’s the final chapter that wraps things up. If so I hope it’s satisfying. I’m very scared on the outcome

Chapter 364 preview

wow..

Attachments

• 221205109_10158450896728244_583116777076515980_n.jpg
    221205109_10158450896728244_583116777076515980_n.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 62
The cover for Young Animal 2021 issue #18

Attachments

• E8ho12jUUAIrbby.png
    E8ho12jUUAIrbby.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • E8ho28iUYAEC9LO.png
    E8ho28iUYAEC9LO.png
    751 KB · Views: 62
Update from Sideshow: Your Slan Deluxe Version item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Jan-Mar 2022.

Why most makers are obsessed with Guts, Skeletor and the other monster guy. Where's Griffith and Casca lol. At least for Art Of War they made many characters.

So did anybody try and get the exclusive Guts in the ThreeZero store today?

A friend of mine just secured his!
Good for him. I tried looking into this to see how crazy it will be given the very limited number but seeing the cue go up to 1000 and still be able to access the item after waiting in line, I'm thinking maybe they're not limiting the item.

Reading comments on Facebook I see people were kicked out of the queue multiple times, yikes!

Back