Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Released in HK but yeah we probably won't see it from Sideshow for another 2-3 months. The docks being all messed up also probably doesn't help.

U5fiYgn.png

Amazing!! I can't wait to see more videos of the figure. I was unable to get one during the threezero fest and I might have to pay 3x times the price but I will definitely be on the hunt for one.

If anyone knows where I could get one please send me in the right direction. Many thanks!

Couldn't nab a pre-order each time it went up, so I did end up biting the bullet from eBay. Surprisingly, the seller accepted my offer for less than double Threezero's retail price so it wasn't all that bad. I do think the face could look better (cheekbones are a little high and the eyebrows aren't very accurate) but eh.

Couldn't nab a pre-order each time it went up, so I did end up biting the bullet from eBay. Surprisingly, the seller accepted my offer for less than double Threezero's retail price so it wasn't all that bad. I do think the face could look better (cheekbones are a little high and the eyebrows aren't very accurate) but eh.
Glad you got one at least. I think it looks good, even better than the black swordsman sculpt. It is even better than what Medicom did and other statues. I would have liked a movable eye though

Received the Limited Edition finally from ThreeZero, though they need to bulk up the shipping packaging. They only shipped it in their brown shipper box and it was heavily damaged, luckily only the boxart was slightly affected and the figure itself is fine.

20211119_202752.jpg

20211119_210947.jpg

20211119_210959.jpg

Sorry to see you got a damaged box but he looks amazing!
It's all good! I'm not keeping the box anyway due to lack of space but damn if this isn't one of the best posable Guts on the market.

The red/blood stains are done really well and looks very realistic from many angles.

Cant wait to get mine. Out of all the Guts sculpts I have seen from stattues and past figures, I feel this is the best one.

There was that Sword in the Wind figure that never got released, but that was based on the black swordsman. But even then, this one nails the version of Guts it represents

It's all good! I'm not keeping the box anyway due to lack of space but damn if this isn't one of the best posable Guts on the market.

The red/blood stains are done really well and looks very realistic from many angles.
Instead of throwing the box out...would you be up for selling it? I love the packaging design.

Instead of throwing the box out...would you be up for selling it? I love the packaging design.
Sorry I threw it away already, it's torn in the left corner and I fear it will tear further too if I tried to send it to anyone.

Back