Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm usually quite patient when it comes to figures, but this one can't arrive soon enough. And I'm really looking forward to in-hand pics and people's thoughts/reviews on the new sculpts and paint app.

I'm still riding the high from securing this thing yesterday. I personally know the guy who sculpted this piece and he was surprised when the unhelmeted portrait he sculpted originally didn't make the original release. Supposedly he had also sculpted a behelit to go with but since no satchels/pouches I guess ThreeZero left it out. I happen to know there are more pieces coming for the Berserk line....

@SSPorunga

659b020ea1a90182714571157aa6eb39.jpg

I’m guessing we’re another year/ 2 years out from the next release unfortunately. I think Miuras passing is going to hold things up on the licensing/approval side too since Hakensha likely won’t be wanting to approve anything anytime soon...

I'm still riding the high from securing this thing yesterday. I personally know the guy who sculpted this piece and he was surprised when the unhelmeted portrait he sculpted originally didn't make the original release. Supposedly he had also sculpted a behelit to go with but since no satchels/pouches I guess ThreeZero left it out. I happen to know there are more pieces coming for the Berserk line....
This sculptor have an instagram or something we can follow?

I saw a custom the other day where someone made their own pouches and stuff. It looks REALLY good. Was hoping he would sell it himself but he said not for sale.

cQvGKOF.jpg

z22sXdT.jpg

Is the guy who made the berserker armour doing the rest of the line? I hope so because its such an impressive figure. Really hoping we get Griffith next

Is the guy who made the berserker armour doing the rest of the line? I hope so because its such an impressive figure. Really hoping we get Griffith next
I know he's doing the next one, but ThreeZero has another in the works that he's not working on. I can't say anymore than that unfortunately.

Thanks, SSPorunga! Saw this on his ArtStation page (don't think it was posted before):

guillaume-vanson-171850x6efhqveroqugvj0.jpg

I know he's doing the next one, but ThreeZero has another in the works that he's not working on. I can't say anymore than that unfortunately.
Thanks for the information. Glad he is doing another one and glad threezero are continuing with the line

Thanks for the information. Glad he is doing another one and glad threezero are continuing with the line
Me too, I think ThreeZero ha had their ups and downs with this line. They are getting better with each release though imo. I think we'll all be pleased with the next two characters. Without saying who they are, I think most of us will expect the next one, and the other will likely come as a surprise :)

You a real one, Porunga! Even though we know you can neither confirm nor deny anything, it's fun to speculate:

It makes sense that Mr Vanson would handle THAT character, seeing as how well he sculpted Guts in armor ("armor" being the key word Lol). What is particularly interesting, however, is the idea that he is not handling the "surprise" character. Perhaps that is because the surprise character does not wear much armor. I'm thinkin' Skull Knight might have an appropriate companion piece for the display cabinet in the future. If the cabinet is big enough, that is. ^_-

I saw a custom the other day where someone made their own pouches and stuff. It looks REALLY good. Was hoping he would sell it himself but he said not for sale.

cQvGKOF.jpg

z22sXdT.jpg
I feel like threezero are definitely going to make a version of this guts soon

Back