Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it?! Ohhhh, I thought "might have been" meant you didn't get it. Super glad to be mistaken. Congrats!!

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers.jpg
I didn’t think I would be able to grab it. Since it was announced I was stressing over it and I resigned to the fact I wouldn’t be able to.

Yeah, I felt the same way this past week. Relieved that things worked out for us all in the end. Now we hopefully get to relax and enjoy a possible display of the figure during the second half of booth day.

I guess he'll be shown during the 2nd booth tour. I planned on using the unmasked head on the clean armor and using the full Berserker head on the bloody. Sucks he doesn't have unarmored swappable arms.

I already have everything planned. Put the unmasked sculpt on the regular figure and use the bloody berserker head on the bloody guts. This is a figure of the year for me

Screaming head would be great, completely white eyes too.
Screaming head would be great, completely white eyes too.
Im sure they will make a version of Guts in the berserker armour when its not activated and has his arms on display etc. Wouldnt even put it past threezero to use the headsculpt that was in the version aswell

Was able to get mine during the announcement on the preshow. Man what a nerve wracking week it's been for this guy.

I was pretty worried about the limited availability on this, but it was very relaxed. Definitely not like ThreeA's limited drops or Bandai's Valkyrie P.O.'s...

Everyone can speak for themselves I couldn't get the Threezero exclusive on sideshow by the time I went on it was waitlist. I'm so done

Looking for the Threezero black swordsman figure, please pm if you’re looking to sell. May be willing to trade clean Berserker armor for it.

Didn't register for the con?
I didn't just because I didn't feel the need and also could just watch everything on youtube and see most of the announcement here. However I didn't know they were going to have this figure for Preorder as I assume it was a asia exclusive.

They will? I missed on this. it kept asking for some stupid code and I didn't know what they were talking about sooooooo yea. I hate that this is freaking limited edition. This is the one I wanted so bad

They will? I missed on this. it kept asking for some stupid code and I didn't know what they were talking about sooooooo yea. I hate that this is freaking limited edition. This is the one I wanted so bad
It all happened at 1:30am my time and was over for hours by the time I had woken up at 7am. My Figma 1/12 figures will have to suffice for now.

Capture2.JPG

That's what the schedule says. Total 1800 limited, you should be able to get one one way or another if you really want one.

Really happy with how Sideshow sets up their exclusive pre-orders. Screwed over any potential scalpers.

They're already listed for $700 on Ebay. There was a ton of scalpers. I doubt a big portion of the people who got it actually wanted it.

Those listed at $700 are coming from China. In order for scalpers to buy most of the 400 Sideshow orders they would have needed to create tons of email accounts, knew about signing up to the sideshow con with each, then log into each account when it went up and manually order instead of quickly using bots since the item was limited to one per person. And this wasn't an item advertised by Sideshow nor did many people know about the exclusive early-buy benefits of signing up. If someone wanted one they would have 100% gotten one if they had signed up for the con. It was easily available in the 2 hour window exclusively for people signed up until it went for public sale which is when it finally reached low stock. Was a way more pleasant experience compared to the SS4 Goku figuart where scalpers were using one account to bot buy in bulk.

Back