Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing was definitely more than 250 unless majority of the people kept getting kicked out and placed at the end of the line.

Managed to get 1 somehow, but what an ordeal. I was 93rd right at the jump and my 5 minutes timed out because the site was so slow. Re-entered the queue at 500ish and thought it was hopeless, but figured I'd wait it out in case other people had the same issue. The page randomly refreshed a few times at higher and higher queue numbers eventually landing on 900ish. Got back into the site around 21:00 and it nearly took the full 5 minutes to checkout with sweat rolling down my brow. Brutal.

Why most makers are obsessed with Guts, Skeletor and the other monster guy. Where's Griffith and Casca lol. At least for Art Of War they made many characters.
I honestly want femto and golden age casca. I don’t want zodd or skull knight. I’ll take a femto griffith or casca anyday

I have a Berserker Armor Guts statue from GECCO that I've had for years. Nice piece, but the only downside is that impossible to sell except for locally. No idea how I would pack the thing without parts breaking off lol

I have a Berserker Armor Guts statue from GECCO that I've had for years. Nice piece, but the only downside is that impossible to sell except for locally. No idea how I would pack the thing without parts breaking off lol
But Gecco statues aren't polystones right? At least my Heather isn't. So they aren't as fragile as standard statues. The statue itself isn't that big compared to 1/4 and i believe Gecco's packaging offers decent protection.

Some statues from Gecco are polystone, DS Souls of Cinder, Siegmeyer and their Gantz giant armor thingy I think was. For the majority they're all plastic statues, sometimes they'll sell resin garage kits like the berserker and zod they did.

This has been floating all over the web about the future of Berserk.. I also saw the last 2-3 pages that leaked online and.. **** we're really doomed to suffer and struggle forever.

Attachments

• E-sd6XdWEAQijfC.jpg
    E-sd6XdWEAQijfC.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 69
Well it wouldn't be right to continue the story and profit on Berserk without his prior consent, which who knows if anything like that was even arranged already?! It be one thing if he left instructions to whomever to proceed with the story but it would never be the same.

Sigh… well that’s the ending I guess. For now. What a part to leave off on. Maybe it’s for the best it ends there. Still that cliffhanger will leave us all guessing

Guts (Berserker Armor) Limited Edition by Threezero has started shipping as people have received tracking numbers for their orders. As far as I'm aware, these are customers who placed an order through Threezero's website, this could mean that Sideshow should follow soon. I'll be sure to share any photos if I come across any.

Back