Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Break time. They'll be back at 2PM PST.
Keep an occasional eye on that product page and your email inbox though, Snake.

Wait, someone in the chat just said something about a 5 min cart warning for Guts. Not sure what that is, but it might be a countdown to public.

It also might just be that someone left their pre-order in their cart for too long and it's about to get kicked out.
-___-

Almost sold out
Capture3.JPG

It seems like they'll sell a very small batch on threezero website later also.

*Worldwide Limited 1800 pieces of BERSERK Guts (Berserker Armor) Limited Edition will be available in the following events:

2021 Jun: WonderFestival 2021 [Shanghai] (400 pieces) (Shanghai)
2021 Jul : ACGHK 2021 (100 pieces) (Hong Kong)
2021 Jul : Sideshow Con (400 pieces) (US)
2021 Jul : Taiwan Event (100 pieces) (Taiwan)
2021 Jul : ChinaJoy 2021 (200 pieces) (Sheunghai)
2021 Aug : threezero Summer Fest 2021 (250 pieces) (threezero.com)
2021 Aug : Seoul Comic Con 2021 (100 pieces) (Seoul)
2021 Aug : PTS (100 pieces) (Beijing)
2021 Sep : Japan Event (50 pieces) (Japan)
2021 Nov : Tmall 11.11 Shopping Festival (100 pieces) (threezero.tmall.com)

Managed to get 1 when it went up. Dumped $100 in rewards and payment planned it. Didn’t think it would go on waitlist so fast but also not surprised due to how limited it was.

For those who missed it, your next chance is directly on Threezero which is limited to 250 pieces.

Damn it. I'm sorry, Snake. If you get on the waitlist, you have a chance. People ALWAYS cancel, no matter how rare the item is.

Damn it. I'm sorry, Snake. If you get on the waitlist, you have a chance. People ALWAYS cancel, no matter how rare the item is.
I already got it, I posted earlier. I probably got the first one.

I’ll post my review when I get it.

I got mine before they even said it on the live show.
I was getting everything ready on my account and on the Invitation Only tab, it was right there.
Took me a second to realize it and immediately got. Hope all the real collectors here got it.

Man, just checked again and his all sold out (waitlist). Cannot remember the last time a figure sold that quick.

I got mine before they even said it on the live show.
I was getting everything ready on my account and on the Invitation Only tab, it was right there.
Took me a second to realize it and immediately got. Hope all the real collectors here got it.
Same! :)

Back