Ben Affleck as Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you nerd raging

• You betcha

Votes: 97 31.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 212 68.6%

• Total voters
Each passing day I try to forget that I live in a reality where Ben Affleck is Batman still thinking it all feels like some kind of sick April Fool's Joke and shrug it off as nothing more than that and living in denial but inevitably reality keeps hitting me in the face that this is indeed fact, not fiction, and that somehow I am living in an alternate timeline where reality has been messed up and I need to figure out how to undo this paradox before it completely ****s up the spacetime continuum so I can get back to the REAL 2013 where the next Batman is someone worthy and deserving of the mantle.

Each passing day I try to forget that I live in a reality where Ben Affleck is Batman still thinking it all feels like some kind of sick April Fool's Joke and shrug it off as nothing more than that and living in denial but inevitably reality keeps hitting me in the face that this is indeed fact, not fiction, and that somehow I am living in an alternate timeline where reality has been messed up and I need to figure out how to undo this paradox before it completely ****s up the spacetime continuum so I can get back to the REAL 2013 where the next Batman is someone worthy and deserving of the mantle.

:lol

breathe... it'll be ok. :wink1:

:lol

breathe... it'll be ok. :wink1:

picture.php

Shut up, you baby.

You will believe a man can play Rudolph. Bruce should be a slam dunk.

Reindeer+Games+2.jpg

Coincidentally, named after another flying mammal. :lecture

Have i missed where its been said Affleck was playing Batman in future Batman films or the Justice League film? I thought it was a one off for Man of Steel 2?

Have i missed where its been said Affleck was playing Batman in future Batman films or the Justice League film? I thought it was a one off for Man of Steel 2?

well it wouldn't make sense to hire him just for one movie. Why hire him just to be on this one movie and not continue with the other movies?

More fuel for speculation:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/cosmicman/news/?a=86449

affleck-batman-art.jpg

From the article:

I like that it follows TDK's inspiration for the Bat-symbol. If there's anything that TDK trilogy did that shoud be carried forward into other iterations, that's it.

They need to just stick to a basic suit like the Arkham games, no more jigsaw suits.

It's looks too much like the Nolan suit with a gold bat symbol. It's no good.
It's also likely a fakeout.
They need to distance themselves from Nolan's trilogy, or this is not going to work.

i think ben affleck will do good as batman .. but as bruce wayne ?? really ??
seriously what the heck is going on ...

They need to distance themselves from Nolan's trilogy, or this is not going to work.

And yet I don't think MOS distanced itself enough from the Nolan trilogy. A reason I actually thought there was some plausibility to Bale coming back was because MOS, apart from the Kryptonian stuff, looked like the real world that Bale's Batman inhabited.

Yeah, that drawing - while a nice job.. sucks. :lol

You know.. it's amazing. Speaking generally, with the amount of talent out there, you'd think that by now someone would've put forward a beautiful 'new' suit design that has the potential to not only harken back to the original vibe of the Kane strip, look great on screen - but blow us all away too.

It's like these big studios learn nothing from history. Guys like Burton kicked the door open - brilliant.

25 years later, they're still cuddling that black rubber suit security blanket..

WB - let go of the blanket!!! :gah: :lol

Back