[bbkill] UPDATE P.68 cast arrived~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D06_zps198708e7.jpg

Perfect size.

Bbkill, please don't be put off by some members words.

Pixelpiper, you need to cool it down.

Both sculpts look fantastic :clap:clap:clap
Can't wait to purchase Craig.
Hopefully that great Deckard sculpt can be reworked into an Indiana Jones.

If you didn't commission and pay to have the heads made, you have no say.

Seriously, you might want to take your own advice. I don't recall civility and rational expression missing from any recent post in this thread.

The fact of the matter is that this is a commercial endeavor that will net a few thousand dollars from board members. Plenty have already pledged to put down quite a bit of money and it would be nice to have all the facts up front.

What's the alternative you might ask? See some other threads where the shipped results were less than stellar and didn't meet with expectations.

The Joker 2.0 body is a good start as it looks like a Regular (TT Advanced) sized body. The sculpt has always looked good, but when you're going to be asking for money, there are going to be expectations placed on you. More than simply posting a few pictures with ambiguous or potentially misleading information.

With regards to cooling down? One doesn't cool down from being sad - don't confuse that with being mad - two very different things.

Oh man this is really getting irratating! This whining goes on in every damn thread, if you have a problem with this please PM bbkill and sort it out there, if he wants to take you seriously he will.

Its clear none of us our interested in listening to your c rap and neither are we here to pay heed to your sense of entitlement. You like it get it, otherwise shut your trap.

I don't recall civility and rational expression missing from any recent post in this thread.

Looks like I spoke too soon...

You like it get it, otherwise shut your trap.

Look in the mirror. You're one classy guy hiding there behind that keyboard. I'm not interested in stepping way down there to your level, so feel free to continue about whatever business you have grinding axes.

WOW count me in for a Bond and a Deckard.

Head size looks perfect on both bodies posted. I don't know what more you're looking for.

Last edited:
Head size looks perfect on both bodies posted.

It does. But in the post where the images were shown, it was stated the sculpt was only suitable for a SLIM body, which is much smaller than the typical body most people use for bashes and not in scale for Craig. Not in scale for Craig as Bond.

I don't know what more you're looking for.

"Narrow Shoulder" was also mentioned but that's not a slim body, it's the same size as a TTM Regular. So it would have been nice to have clarification about which bodies were used (which has now been provided) and whether or not a real Narrow Shoulder Version Hot Toys Body, Advanced Body and Regular Body would work - which we have gotten confirmation for indirectly via the Joker 2.0 statement.

I'm not sure why some people have a problem with discussion and letting other people voice their opinions and concerns. At the end of the day, this is part of what will easily be a $200-$500 custom figure.

I know the differences between all the bodies. But like the pics shows looks like it will work pretty much on every body. From advanced (now called regualr) to narrow shoulder.

Head could be like 5% to 10% bigger. I am not nitpicking but it is the truth. Even Iminime has problem with head size (priest, tyler, vulcan, Butler, etc)

Trevor seems to be the only one who is very precise with the head size. His is really spot on.

I find this a good guide for proportion.

prop_male.gif

The body width = 2 1/3 heads
The body height = 8 heads
Distance between nipples on chest = 1 head
Width of calf muscles together at lower arc = 1 head
Bottom of the knees = 2 heads from ground level

Amazingly, HT is the worst offender when it comes to head size. They are all over the place and majority of them are on the slightly small size (naked snake, storm shadow, and coulson being the worst offender recently)

That's interesting, I have all of Trevor's Firefly heads, and while I love them, the heads all look about 10% too big. Maybe it's personal preference, but even if you conclusively showed that they're accurate, they just look huge.

Back