Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah. Thanks. Not sure I have the desire to play it again just to get the all upgrades unlocked achievement.

Why are they so stingy with alternate costumes? It sucks you cant unlock new costumes in game except for the Bermejo look. You should at least unlock one for finishing New game +.

I finished NG+ last night.
All I can say is, they better give us a code to let us use different costumes on easy difficulty. Right now, the only way to play the other costume is after you finish the story or NG+
I only play for relaxation and story nowadays...its been awhile since I wanted to throw the goddamn controller at the tv.
Love the New 52 costume. :rock

Even after the 2nd time though, I'm still blown away how amazing the story is.

Playing this on PC. Got to Joker's penthouse, fighting Bane. First part runs fine, but then there's the cutscene where he takes off his jacket and buffs up, gameplay resumes, and Bane's gone. No way of continuing.

Any fixes for that certain bug?

Man I had 94% of the Enigma crap finished. I was in the GCPD sewers. Got the last few there and I am stuck. The elevator has gone up and I can't get up. It's just water in that cave/sewer. So frustrating. There is no way to lower the elevator.

Man I had 94% of the Enigma crap finished. I was in the GCPD sewers. Got the last few there and I am stuck. The elevator has gone up and I can't get up. It's just water in that cave/sewer. So frustrating. There is no way to lower the elevator.

Same thing happened to me. You can get out still. There's a door not marked on the map in the big cylindrical room. Near the bottom. You'll see it if you look for it. Hope that's not too vague--I'm mobile now or I'd send you the link to the thread that helped me find it.

I got stuck there too, you need to go back to the other end of the map. There will be a hatch in the ceiling leading back to the street.

I noticed something odd about Batman whislt playing (PS3 - all story modes and challenge modes)

He has one arm noticeably larger than the other. It doesn't matter which skin I use, his right arm (our left) is MUCH larger then his left arm. Not just Batman infact, but Deathstroke also seems to have this glitch.

Here are some pics to show what I'm describing: (I haven't taken them at odd angles and Batman is looking dead-on ahead)

Is it just me that has this problem? It may not be overly noticeable if you're not looking for it, but once you notice it's really distracting and annoying.

It's not a problem with the character models being asymmetrical. It's an illusion of the extreme perspective of the "camera" angle when the model is facing the camera. I know you said that Batman is looking dead-on, and it certainly appears that way in your pics. But you really can't get Batman to look perfectly straight dead-on to the camera (as in parallel to it and centered on screen). Notice that when facing the camera during gameplay, Batman is ALWAYS on the left side of the screen (his right), and when you look at the backgrounds when he is facing this direction, the left side is also ALWAYS closer to the camera...so it's bigger. The same thing illusion was present in the first two Arkham games. It's not just his right arm, it's his thigh/leg too. If the right side of his body was really bigger than the left, he'd be taller on that side too when viewed from the back.

The exception to this rule is during the challenge map character selection menu. The Batman and Deathstroke character models are positioned on the right side of the screen (their left) and naturally, the opposite phenomenon is true...now their left arms appear larger.

One thing this game did better than City was the Riddler / Enigma challenges weren't as ridiculous this time. Less reliance on awkward gliding or physical maneuvers.

I preferred City's challenging and time-consuming riddles. I still enjoyed Origins', but they were more simple and samey that I would've liked. And bugs that have you searching around for riddler trophies you've already gotten because the map icons never disappeared didn't help the fun-factor.

One thing this game did better than City was the Riddler / Enigma challenges weren't as ridiculous this time. Less reliance on awkward gliding or physical maneuvers.

I thought the challenges in Origins were vastly inferior to AC. I didn't enjoy collecting them at all.

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on getting the Collector's Edition. Considering the fact that the game is $30 at Best Buy on Friday, it's too good of a deal to pass up. I can get the game and the season pass for less than MSRP, which is a great deal.

Back