Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the collectors edition pre ordered for this and love all the stuff it comes with, also have the collectors edition for Arkham Asylum which was a neat little collection, so I'm kinda annoyed that I never bothered with the collectors edition for Arkham City. Feels like a bit of a gap is there now.

I thought the collectors edition for Arkham City was terrible. Most of the content was timed exclusive. The statue was alright, it wasn't that big and I would have liked a painted one or something. Arkham Asylum was a much nicer collectors edition. The box was large with a cool design, the Batarang was pretty cool even though it was suppose to be metal but turned out to be plastic. If I hadn't gotten my Arkham City for $60 on release I probably would have passed on it. It didn't even come with a normal case for the game, it had to be placed at the back of the art book. The art book itself was pretty disappointing since it was so small.

Yeah I think I remember not being too wowed by it which is probably why I want too bothered by it. Plus there were about a million different "exclusives". I went with the HMV exclusive which came with an arkham city t shirt and the Arkham city comic, which I had thought would be the collected trade but turned out to just be the first issue so I was pretty disappointed.

Just feels like it would be good to have all three collectors editions now though. Never mind.

I've always liked the Bermejo suit. Glad its included.

I'm more curious about the one between that and Robin, where Batman looks like a constipated, geriatric, burn victim.

Don't know whether this was answered, but I think the zombie burn-victim is from Blackest Night ...

blackestnight502122.jpg

SnakeDoc

I've always liked the Bermejo suit. Glad its included.

Don't know whether this was answered, but I think the zombie burn-victim is from Blackest Night ...

blackestnight502122.jpg

SnakeDoc

I actually wondered if it was from Blackest Night, but having not read the story I wasn't 100% sure if Batman was back as a zombie type. Given that he wasn't really dead after RIP and Final Crisis. Was this the clone?

Also, I agree, I love the Bermejo suit. Fell in love with it back when Batman/Deathblow came out. Really glad to see it included.

I actually wondered if it was from Blackest Night, but having not read the story I wasn't 100% sure if Batman was back as a zombie type. Given that he wasn't really dead after RIP and Final Crisis. Was this the clone?

Also, I agree, I love the Bermejo suit. Fell in love with it back when Batman/Deathblow came out. Really glad to see it included.

Honestly, not sure. We never really see this version of Batman. Blackhand is walking around licking the skull he thinks belongs to Bruce. But I do not remember Batman ever rising like the others. His skull was used to create new Black rings, and as the emotional tether to get Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and the other heroes. I loved the story, but the Batman part was kind of weak. Sinestro on the other hand was awesome.

I have the CE's for both Asylum and City. The black and white Statue didn't bother me as i like that line. It fits in nicely. And I got it autographed by Kevin Conroy at the Dallas Comic Con!

Hopefully, some day, I'll have an Arkham City Hot Toy to get signed, if I ever meet him (and if it ever gets released).

Honestly, not sure. We never really see this version of Batman. Blackhand is walking around licking the skull he thinks belongs to Bruce. But I do not remember Batman ever rising like the others. His skull was used to create new Black rings, and as the emotional tether to get Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and the other heroes. I loved the story, but the Batman part was kind of weak. Sinestro on the other hand was awesome.

I have the CE's for both Asylum and City. The black and white Statue didn't bother me as i like that line. It fits in nicely. And I got it autographed by Kevin Conroy at the Dallas Comic Con!

Cool, I've heard some good stuff about Blackest Night. I've never really read much Green Lantern stuff but have been meaning to pick up Rebirth for a while now, then making my way through to Blackest Night and then the rest of Johns' run. Sounds like there's some good stuff in there.

Hopefully, some day, I'll have an Arkham City Hot Toy to get signed, if I ever meet him (and if it ever gets released).

Depressingly it's probably more likely you'll meet Kevin Conroy than Hot Toys releasing their Arkham Batman. It's easily my most anticipated release from them. I'd settle for just some images, even if it still didn't come out for a while. Just really want to know how it turns out.

Amazon has listed the Arkham Origins soundtrack. Fair warning, it looks like it reveals 2 more villains from the game.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Original-Video/dp/B00FGLK2QK/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&sr=1-1&keywords=arkham+origins[/ame]

Amazon has listed the Arkham Origins soundtrack. Fair warning, it looks like it reveals 2 more villains from the game.

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkha...dmusic&ie=UTF8&sr=1-1&keywords=arkham+origins

It seems to hint at a couple of others ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

SnakeDoc

Was really hoping for a great white and killer moth in this game. Maybe they will be as side missions? Can't wait for it.

Really cool video, I'm really excited for this game. I think it's one of the best interpretations of the Batman universe outside of the comics, in all aspects. I'm also really liking Batman's voice. I know its not Conroy but the dude seems to be doing a really good job.

Cool, I've heard some good stuff about Blackest Night. I've never really read much Green Lantern stuff but have been meaning to pick up Rebirth for a while now, then making my way through to Blackest Night and then the rest of Johns' run. Sounds like there's some good stuff in there.

Depressingly it's probably more likely you'll meet Kevin Conroy than Hot Toys releasing their Arkham Batman. It's easily my most anticipated release from them. I'd settle for just some images, even if it still didn't come out for a while. Just really want to know how it turns out.

Blackest Night is a great story. But if you want to read it, you could start at the beginning with Rebirth, or start at the Sinestro Corps War. Rebirth just really boils down to Hal is back. Blackest Night was one of the best big event books either company has put out in a while.

I feel the pain waiting on an Arkham City HT. I am waiting on that one and on a Keaton Batman from Returns. I'm inclined to believe i will not be seeing either for a long time, if ever.

Thanks batfan. Never heard of them but I will be looking them up.

The character has been dead for a while prior to new 52. Batman and Superman even make a joke about her, when Superman finds out she is dead, and says "Why can't the good villains ever die." Bruce responds, "Clark, what the hell is a good villain?"

Back