Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for this game, not sure which edition to buy either. :lol

Like the Joker Statue EX. The fact that it has LED light up features makes this a must. I was going to buy the DC Villains anyways so this is not all that much more expensive. 35.00 more for a cool statue. I'm down with that!!

•Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce
◦Height: 9″
◦Depth: 11.5″
◦Width: 13″

Pretty good size also.

As much as I hate to admit this, but I went and pre-ordered the collector's edition from Gamestop yesterday. I decided that I wanted the Black Mask challenge maps too much. Anybody else do this??
Gamestop exclusives:
Black Mask challenge maps
~~also includes the Deathstroke challenge maps and the Knightfall content.

As much as I hate to admit this, but I went and pre-ordered the collector's edition from Gamestop yesterday. I decided that I wanted the Black Mask challenge maps too much. Anybody else do this??
Gamestop exclusives:
Black Mask challenge maps
~~also includes the Deathstroke challenge maps and the Knightfall content.

After tax and shipping, you'd spend less DLCing the Black Mask content later if you just buy the CE on Amazon. :dunno

After tax and shipping, you'd spend less DLCing the Black Mask content later if you just buy the CE on Amazon. :dunno

I failed to mention I had a $50 giftcard that was an Xmas present from last year. :monkey3 (If not for that I'd never set foot in a Gamestop ever again) If not for that I wouldn't have worried too much about the Gamestop exclusives. The Black Mask exclusive was just a nice incentive to getting it now instead of waiting for the DLC stuff.

PC + Xbox controller for me then. No way I'll buy it on PS3/X360 with those awful graphics.

PC + Xbox controller for me then. No way I'll buy it on PS3/X360 with those awful graphics.

Same here, but I'll probably just buy the collector's edition to collect the statue like what I did with Arkham City.

That's cool. All the more reason for me to keep my PS3. Well, can you guys imagine when they'll start making PS3 HD remakes??? :slap

Play it on PC & you will have an instant HD upgrade. Well, as long you can run it on medium or high settings, it will look significantly better on PC.

Same here, but I'll probably just buy the collector's edition to collect the statue like what I did with Arkham City.

Play it on PC & you will have an instant HD upgrade. Well, as long you can run it on medium or high settings, it will look significantly better on PC.

I was thinking about getting the collectors edition for consoles too as I don't see any available for PC.

PC Gaming FTW...

:rock

Back