Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arkham Origins PS3 Skins ...

1069887_606238792741950_1534369985_n.jpg

LOL

Look at that

I want the Dark Knight suit!

I hope the 66 Batsuit makes suits from other films a possibility. I'd love to see suits for TDK, Begins, 89, and even Returns done as DLC.

AzBats looks AWESOME!

Too bad I'm getting the 360 version. I wonder what its two first skins are going to be? Any rumors yet?

Apparently Catwoman + Scarecrow = Copperhead. :lol Also is it, is she a he? Batman said it's supposed to be male, is that a mistake he's made or is this some kind of tranny J. Edgar Hoover villain?

Apparently Catwoman + Scarecrow = Copperhead. :lol Also is it, is she a he? Batman said it's supposed to be male, is that a mistake he's made or is this some kind of tranny J. Edgar Hoover villain?

I don't care. Pair her up with Grundy already! :lol

Ok - new trailer is very cool and the game is looking mighty fine so far. Having said that;

Personal gripe/rant. I'll put in spoiler tags for those who don't want it forced upon them. Read at own peril!! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, regardless of my own personal views I'm still very much looking forward to this game and can't wait for October! :D

So they turned Copperhead into a chick? That's cool, she seems interesting from what I can see in the trailer.

EDIT: After a little research, Copperhead IS a woman in the new 52.

Last edited:
Ok - new trailer is very cool and the game is looking mighty fine so far. Having said that;

Personal gripe/rant. I'll put in spoiler tags for those who don't want it forced upon them. Read at own peril!! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyway, regardless of my own personal views I'm still very much looking forward to this game and can't wait for October! :D

Personally I have no complains about this game expanding a little, after all the plot justifies it but I completely get where you come from.

I was a little uninterested in the early development of this game, I've been more into comics lately but this trailer kinda regained my interest for the game, I was going to pick it up anyway, but now I'll be following it's development.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So by your logic...Deathstroke should have been left out too, seieng as he is primarily a Nightwing villain and generally an DCU villain.

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the characters being used work for this storyline. Black Mask wants Batman dead. He's using the best assassins in the DC U to get the job done. Why would he limit himself to just the killers of Gotham? It's not like they have had any success in the past. Even Black Mask has failed at finishing off the Bat. Why wouldn't he bring in out of town talent to get the job done?

I have high hopes for this game. I didn't care much for Arkham Asylum. I loved the gameplay in Arkham City but it still had the bad designs from Asylum, and the story and Gotham prison thing wasn't my cup of tea.

This game looks like it will be more traditional Batman. No whacky prison city, no whacky villains. They've also improved the designs, namely Batman's suit.

This will come out about 4 days after my birthday. I'm excited!

Got really excited when I heard that copperhead was going to be in this game.
Was severely let down when I saw what it turned out to be.....

Back