Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm not even a big Batman guy but this looks so good, I'm tempted.

I never played the game (despite owning it) and I had to buy it because it just looked so damn cool! What really sold me is the fact that this is one of the most poseable Batmans due to the suit material

I never played the game (despite owning it) and I had to buy it because it just looked so damn cool! What really sold me is the fact that this is one of the most poseable Batmans due to the suit material

Screw it, dropped ?100 in reward points on it, never use Sideshow until I get a good discount anyway so may as well.

Who ever passes on this now is going to be kicking themselves later when it is sold out. This wasn't on my radar due to being my least favorite suit I used in game. But after seeing how awesome it is in hand I gotta have it. Lol

Who ever passes on this now is going to be kicking themselves later when it is sold out. This wasn't on my radar due to being my least favorite suit I used in game. But after seeing how awesome it is in hand I gotta have it. Lol

Me too. Didn't used it much in game, made even worse that it's not even canon but the figure looks great.

This one is def gonna be a rare find in the future and the price will absolutely skyrocket in the secondary markets. I had a brief exchange with TimeWalker and they informed me they purchased a low inventory allotment due to scant preorders. Get it while you can now or you'll be regretting it later.

This will surely be the Yondu of DC figs.

This one is def gonna be a rare find in the future and the price will absolutely skyrocket in the secondary markets. I had a brief exchange with TimeWalker and they informed me they purchased a low inventory allotment due to scant preorders. Get it while you can now or you'll be regretting it later.

This will surely be the Yondu of DC figs.
Funny thing Jedha mentions in his video that he was informed that HT made a low quality of this guy so it definitely is a now or never situation. I for sure am glad I got him and to think I was about to pass it up. Lol

TRUTH: Wow, this figure looks great!

REALITY: I can't get myself to pay $285 (let's face it, $300+) for it. How was Deathstroke so much cheaper???

Funny thing Jedha mentions in his video that he was informed that HT made a low quality of this guy so it definitely is a now or never situation. I for sure am glad I got him and to think I was about to pass it up. Lol

Haha I think you meant quantity right? :lol

Back