Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my first shipping notice from Sideshow! Will be receiving this guy soon.

Just ordered this from Sideshow. Was looking at brand new Arkham Knight suits on eBay, both normal and prestige (have a special connection to the game, love it). Decided to instead buy this to represent it, not only cheaper than the overpriced aftermarket for prestige and standard, but a way cooler skin that I always used, and just a better figure IMO. Win win.

Paid off my preorder today, my vendor should be receiving this bad boy soon enough. Funny thing is I sorta forgot I preordered this one too. Either way, looking forward to getting him in person even though I own the game and never played it. :lol

Decided to cancel again. Lol this time it's for real I don't really care that much about it, it's a great look but I don't really need him.

Decided to cancel again. Lol this time it's for real I don't really care that much about it, it's a great look but I don't really need him.

I don't need him either...especially since I never played the game, but given how cool-looking and complex the suit is and how agile the material is this seemed like a no-brainer. Also let's be real, this is totally gonna be the next Yondu...a highly sought after figure with a tiny production count!

I don't need him either...especially since I never played the game, but given how cool-looking and complex the suit is and how agile the material is this seemed like a no-brainer. Also let's be real, this is totally gonna be the next Yondu...a highly sought after figure with a tiny production count!

This doesn't exist in the game canon actually. It's a made up "what if" suit for players who paid for the extra content. Not that it takes away from the figure mind you.

I believe it but I didn't regret not getting Yondu back then and I probably won't regret getting this one in the future also. I am happy those who want him can get him now.

This guy was not even on my radar until I saw it in my LCS. What a beast of a figure

191265438_197112062274060_411008958755569448_n.jpg

192190347_172234428169624_4277155293707476626_n.jpg

Just received this bad boy today...quite the excellent figure! Very under the radar, which is surprising cause this figure is so well done!

I picked this up the other day. Did I need it? Nope, but I'm glad I got it.
I'm really liking it.

Attachments

• IMG_20210624_191740136.jpg
    IMG_20210624_191740136.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20210624_191508036.jpg
    IMG_20210624_191508036.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 107
The magnet on his face plate came came off on mine...I was wondering what kinda glue you guys recommend to get it back on? Thanks!

Back