Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never played the game, but I do think this design looks pretty badass.

I'm sorta surprised how dead this thread is given that this just dropped! I'm usually on the Marvel boards...is the state of DC this depressing and dead???

I've never played the game, but I do think this design looks pretty badass.

I'm sorta surprised how dead this thread is given that this just dropped! I'm usually on the Marvel boards...is the state of DC this depressing and dead??
?

Not DC, but anything videogame related on this site always attracted less traffic for some weird reason. The original Arkham City thread had to be moved from the videogame section to the DC section because not many people here are into videogames as opposed to say, movies and comic books.

On top of that, this figure isn't based off the animated show but rather a DLC skin from the game and isn't even canon to said game, so perhaps not many people are familiar with that.

Not DC, but anything videogame related on this site always attracted less traffic for some weird reason. The original Arkham City thread had to be moved from the videogame section to the DC section because not many people here are into videogames as opposed to say, movies and comic books.

On top of that, this figure isn't based off the animated show but rather a DLC skin from the game and isn't even canon to said game, so perhaps not many people are familiar with that.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the context.

Was on the fence for this figure, as although I think the suit is amazing to me, it's not my first choice in game. A Batman Noel version or post AC Batsuit would have been much prefered. But the photos sold me on it and so I preordered it and will pay it up when sideshow gets their stock in.

f37e84c4d968849b7c4299180c8acd74.jpg

d54272fa9fd24a9111a7b652e18bffd1.jpg

e9aa5e3a5c3565a2de80d9027205829c.jpg

fa7eb366f0eb46263b8882bc6f14cb7a.jpg

31f94fb7a686074790f55cd1a57e5f23.jpg

d9d41292d1270cf59d8c05b4cb10b15b.jpg

0678385d6afe6a2e4f8cb319da211df0.jpg

7f045e9e0756e2d99a1fe52a51f6939e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:panic: :panic: Looks fantastic!!!

I forgot about that suit!!! That would be my most wanted version especially a AO Joker.
Oh absolutely to both of those. I realllyyy wish Troy Baker would get the chance to do a live action joker in that manner. He really captured a young Hamill Joker, and even got his blessing in the process. We are WELL overdue for that interpretation of the joker to get time on the silver screen.

Oh my god this figure looks even more amazing than in the promo pics! I can't wait for it to come in! Gonna be a long wait Dx

Idk if I want to go all in and get him now at Toys Wonderland or Toys Buying Agent or just wait until Sideshow gets their stock. It just looks so cool and this is a first batman arkham figure that can be posed without worry.

Back