Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally had no plans to purchase this but damn it came out amazing.
I keep imagining him with the wings on, light hitting him just right where it puts a big bat symbol on the back wall for his shadow and capturing pics of it. Ordered.

Grab this up it’s awesome!
86680B38-BE6A-42E1-AFFB-1B850E0D3F8E.jpeg6AA41A5D-7125-4B02-91BC-C09BF57EA2FC.jpeg

Edited this image to make the inside of the cape red. Would have been cool if HT included both options.
Maybe someone can make a custom run.

bwRKwNd.png

This bad boy has sold out at retailers that sell day one figures. Only one that still has him is toys buying agent and he is almost $400+ with shipping. I think soon it will sell out in US retailers before it even ships, Jedha was right after all. Lol

Still waiting on SS, so I recently started a new run on Arkham Knight. My god the Beyond suit is so fun to play as!

So Deathstroke and Red Hood were not released here either?
They were only if you didn't preorder them or bought them days after they were up then they sold out. Deathstroke took a while before he sold out. If your going to get this Batman go to sideshow. I imagine other stores are sold out of preorders and once he drops in the states he will sell out, maybe sooner before he is released.

Still waiting on SS, so I recently started a new run on Arkham Knight. My god the Beyond suit is so fun to play as!

I might have to do the same! Gotta install it again lol

I?m calling it now, this is gonna be one of those figures people will regret passing up. Before there wasn?t much fuss but since release I?ve seen more and more people excited for this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might have to do the same! Gotta install it again lol

I?m calling it now, this is gonna be one of those figures people will regret passing up. Before there wasn?t much fuss but since release I?ve seen more and more people excited for this guy

The new Yondu!

Batman Beyond was my show back in the day. I know this isn't really Terry so much as it is a Bruce repaint but it's as close I think I'll ever get. No one is making a good 1/6th scale Terry. I might have to pull the trigger on this.

Back