Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking GUD, nice pics [emoji108]

One thing I always wanted to see was the whole suit in that same sleek black instead of black and gray.

Always felt it would of looked more true to the show, just slap on some white eyes and there?s your exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman Beyond was my show back in the day. I know this isn't really Terry so much as it is a Bruce repaint but it's as close I think I'll ever get. No one is making a good 1/6th scale Terry. I might have to pull the trigger on this.

Mondo mentioned that they will be making the Animated Batman Beyond in 1/6.

That be dope, maybe even make it a 2-pack with Bruce Wayne like DC Collectibles did. I'd buy for sure

Also, What's the retail price for these figures, $150 right? Cause the after market price for batman is ridiculously inflated lol Love all of Animated Batman but prefer TNAS designs better, so if they make those then I'm in on the line from there (Or at Beyond)

They're not getting to that until like 2040. They said they still want to make Robin, Joker, Batgirl and Harley before getting to Batman Beyond and that's only if these figures sell well. I wouldn't hold out on them getting to it anytime soon or ever.

Looks like Sideshow is set to do an Unsealed and Revealed for this Batman, set to go live in 3 days! Hopefully that means we're getting closer to US release :pray:

This guy came out fantastic like a smaller scale to the prime 1 statue.
95b33fbd875acf61b5653f581f288476.jpg

Decided to cancel this as I didn't feel like getting it anymore and then boom I po him again. Lol I gotta get him regardless now.

Got mine in today! Freaking love it! Suit is a little restrictive compared to what I was seeing in reviews, but still an amazing figure! Definitely worth the wait and has become my favorite Batman figure by far!

Back