Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good, but I can't see me having that head on the AK suit. Maybe if they made a suit to fit on the Arnold Phicen body, it would look good and match his bulkiness in the game.

Looks pretty good, but I can't see me having that head on the AK suit. Maybe if they made a suit to fit on the Arnold Phicen body, it would look good and match his bulkiness in the game.

There was the suit that fitted a Ganghood body that was marketed as a suited Logan. I’m hunting one out at the moment

I don't know how tight that suit is on the Ganghood body, but it might work on the M34. I managed to squeeze a t-shirt meant for a regular narrow shoulder body onto an M34.

Thats awesome..is that a hot toy or rendition ?

QUOTE=Brainiac;9632746]Thanks man :)

This is not mine but I saw it today on Instagram.com/knightsofgotham
Lt6rDVo.png
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how tight that suit is on the Ganghood body, but it might work on the M34. I managed to squeeze a t-shirt meant for a regular narrow shoulder body onto an M34.
There was the suit that fitted a Ganghood body that was marketed as a suited Logan. I’m hunting one out at the moment

It’s back in stock now on onesixthkit. I ordered mine today

I waited and waited but after finally pulling the Trigger on the Futura Knight I went ahead a grabbed this guy over at BBTS. It’s been a Batty Week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look amazing together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jase25, sorry for the crappy quality. Here's some better images!

Attachments

• batman_1.jpg
    batman_1.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 240
  • batman_2.jpg
    batman_2.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 239
  • batman_3.jpg
    batman_3.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 242
  • batman_4.jpg
    batman_4.jpg