Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the superman already!!!! May get on waitlist for wonderwoman at SSC. Don't really care about exclusive of wonderwoman....

I caved in and finally got Arkham Asylum Batman. Can't resist the $410 I was asked for a dealer-sealed and undisplayed figure :) I think this statue is pretty underrated, though I understand why as this was a figure that grew on me overtime, unlike other statues which I fell for at first sight.

I'm thankful that everything is in great shape and no QC issues at all, though I was already confident that it was since our local SSC distributor checks everything in their warehouse upon arrival for possible damages due to overseas transit and handling before re-sealing the box and having them delivered to their stores. I also knew that the one thing I won't be really satisfied with on the mass production is the weathering on the gauntlets and shinguards, so I took a couple hours off last weekend to make it suit my tastes :)

PFGauntlets%202_zpsmzhnwnbr.jpg

PFGauntlets%201_zpslvpzrifa.jpg

PFShinguards%203_zpsndwda3ak.jpg

PFShinguards%201_zpsqucjhqgt.jpg

PFShinguards%202_zpso0k8dbuz.jpg

I repainted this old statue today.
I did entire body included face and cape.

Back