Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head piece doesn't seem to fit that well with a small gap on one side or is it just on my statuette?

Nevermind it can be covered up with the cape.

On another note... I thought that the Batman '89 suit looked good but this one looks even better.

Managed to get a xm batman so cancelled this one, still a really cool piece though. Just don't think I need two batmans

I had some time this weekend so here is the result.:wink1:
With a spare broken body I purchased. The right leg was broke off.
Figured I would go with a Batman Beyond style.

IMG_2146.JPG
I used a blow dryer to loosen up the belt pouches.
It didn't loosen up the glue, but it did allow the polystone to make a clean break.
IMG_2148.JPG
Painted the pouches, wasn't sure at this point what colours I was going to use.
IMG_2149.JPG
Taped off the belt and painted silver.
IMG_2151.JPG
I was going back and forth with silver or red for the bat symbol. My son really liked Batman Beyond, so decided to go that way then.
IMG_2154.JPG
Taped off the belt and Bat symbol.
I knew I was painting the body black so I didn't really worry about a little overspray earlier with the airbrush.
IMG_2155.JPG
Part way through airbrushing.
IMG_2158.JPG
Finished spraying the black, removed the tape, glued the pouches back on and started spraying with matte clear coat.
IMG_2159.JPG
Here it is with the cape and head sculpt back on. If I had a spare head sculpt I would paint it the dark black also.
Anyone out there making new head sculpts for these?
IMG_2162.JPG
I think I may try to make a smaller Batman Beyond cape sometime. With the red lining.
IMG_2163.JPG
Here he his with the Joker. Love the joker, these look great together.

First time I have tried anything like this. What do you guys think?

This is cool and well done! Now you must find a head and paint it black. :wink1:

Also, I think you should just display him without the cape, as Beyond Bats is most of the time.

Hi All, I'm relatively new to the statue collecting hobby. Spent a lot of time reading these forums over the past couple of months and loved this iteration of Batman as soon as I saw the photos. Big fan of the Arkham games and IMO this is one of the best Batman suits.

Thanks for looking
- Art

Attachments

• IMG_5164.jpg
    IMG_5164.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_5163.jpg
    IMG_5163.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5165.jpg
    IMG_5165.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5164.jpg
    IMG_5164.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 202
ok all my pics are sideways LOL! how do I fix that? help a rookie out :)

Back